My place is close to Everything! Restaurants, Groceries, Movies, Westworld, Taliesin, Talking Stick Casino, Salt River Fields, McDowell Mountain Preserve, Hiking, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Shopping, and more!. You’ll love my place because of the location, the neighborhood, the bed, the garden, my dogs. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
My house is located about 20 minutes from Phoenix Airport in North Scottsdale. Westworld is just across the street so you can walk there for events. There are also plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, pharmacies, and recreation all within a few blocks! It really is one of the best locations in Scottsdale!
The bedroom consists of a queen size platform bed with mattress and a memory foam topper. It's REALLY comfortable. If you like a firmer bed, just let me know and I can take the memory foam off for you. There's a closet with sliding doors, a shelf, and lots of hangers. There's also a 32" LED TV there with a Roku box. On the Roku I have Netflix, Hulu (commercial free), HBOgo, Showtime, and many network live streams and On Demand shows. Pretty much everything you'd get on a good cable package & more!
You'll have access to the guest room and the guest bathroom as well as all common areas of the house including the Loft (media room with AppleTV, Xbox One, 46" Samsung 3D LED flat screen with a Harman Kardon Sound bar, Bluray player, and access to my DVD/Bluray collection with over 600 movies), Living Room with TV and Stereo, Dining Area and Kitchen. You also have access to the laundry room and parking for one car in the garage. Guests can also enjoy the community pool and jacuzzi just a few hundred feet from my house. You can also use the 2 hybrid bikes located in the garage. The key for the lock is on the guest keychain you will receive.
Общение с гостями
I travel a lot, so I might not be here when you arrive but if I'm here, I'm totally available to help with anything you might need, including but not limited to: pickup/dropoff from/to the airport, restaurant recommendations, grocery runs. etc.
Другие важные подробности
- I use a bluetooth lock on the house so I can send a digital key. To take advantage of this feature, you must have an iPhone 5 or newer. If you don't have an iPhone, then I do have normal keys available.
- Breakfast is included with the room and consists of the following choices: Bagels & Butter, Cream Cheese, or Jam. Toast. Oatmeal. Dry Cereal. Orange Juice. Coffee. Milk. If I'm here, I don't mind whipping up some eggs, omelets, or pancakes either. If I'm not here, you'll have access to the ingredients so you're more than welcome to make anything yourself.
- My 3 dogs live here with me and are super friendly. If you don't want them to enter the guest room, just keep the door closed. If it is left open, don't be surprised if one of them is laying on your bed when you get back! Please also try to remember that any food that is left within reach of a pooch is food that will be eaten by a pooch! :P
- If you're booking for any event at Westworld or for the Waste Management Open, you can walk to the event and it will be A LOT faster (and cheaper) than driving and having to park. Westworld is a 10 minute walk and for the WM Open at the Scottsdale Princess, you can walk to one of the parking lots close by and then take the free shuttle to the event.
- Horizon Rec Center is located just 2 blocks away and here you can find a great park, baseball, volleyball & tennis courts, and some hiking paths. I'm also close to an amazing bike path that runs from North Scottsdale all the way down to Tempe Town Lake which is about 18 miles or so.
- I have 2 dogs that live in the house. You're welcome to bring your dog if it is house trained (there is a doggie door) or crate trained (crates available here) and gets along with other dogs
- Cats are not a good idea as I don't know how my dogs would react.
- Please use the laundry and dishwasher between 9pm and 9am
- Please take your shoes off at the front door or in the kitchen by the dining area. I prefer if you don't wear shoes on the carpeted areas (the stairs and the upstairs/bedroom)
- There is a small problem with one of the seals on the refrigerator. You need to close the right side door first and then the left. Closing the left side door first will result in the right side not being able to close all the way and the fridge staying on all the time or if you force the door closed it will contribute to tearing the seal further which will make the problem worse.