My place is close to Sutton and Sons Fish & Chips, The Black Pig with White Pearls, The White Hart, Esters, The Prince, Dom's Place, Clapton station, Blondy, Chatworth rd. You’ll love my place because of the cosiness and good energy.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
The flat is at the ground floor, newly refurbished with an enjoyable kitchen and a bathroom with a good water pressure bath tub. Unfortunately no living room, but the room is big enough with loads of natural light facing west. It's a cosy and friendly ambient for relaxing but close to the vibrating life of East London.
Near to shops, overground and plenty of buses, pubs and restaurants.
Amazing park at 2 minutes walk connected with the canal, on one side toward Hackney Wick and Tottenham on the other side.
Has a common little garden.
For long term the rent (more than 4 weeks) includes council tax, internet and water. DOES NOT include electricity and gas (top up keys that goes around £30 each person during cold season and less in spring/summer).
Also only for long term is required one month deposit.
Общение с гостями
We are friendly but discreet, if you have any question or comment please ask.
Другие важные подробности
Double check before to leave the flat if the windows of the room, kitchen and bathroom are closed!
Is strictly prohibited to smoke in all the rooms.
- always close with the key when you leave the flat
- always check if windows are closed when you leave
- tide up after yourself
- respect others (no slamming doors, loud music.. etc)
- no loud noise after 10pm (this doesn't include normal chatting, making a tea or eating in the kitchen, going to toilet and flush...)
- in case of lost keys you'll be required to pay £20 for key cutting.