Ideal room for an independent traveller or the couple willing to explore new city and looking for a central London base. Also, who is up for a chat/ laugh or glass of vine with the other Airbnb guests and me.
Visit Big Ben, ride the London Eye and stroll the Southbank while still being close enough to pop in home for lunch.
The flat is located on 4th floor and there is a lift in the building.
This is a cozy double room with a magnificent view of London’s skyline. It has a comfortable bed, plenty of wardrobe space, little table and a locker. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a quiet residential block with lift access. The centrepiece of the apartment is a spacious and light-filled. The compact but tidy kitchen. It is well equipped with gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, well stocked store cupboard and washing machine, all of which you are welcome to use. The bathroom and separate WC are shared with other Airbnb guests.
- own private lockable room
- access to shared kitchen & bathroom
Общение с гостями
I am living in one of the rooms in this flat, but if I am going away I rent out my room too, so it might be that you would share the flat with the other Airbnb guest, but if I am not going to be in London on your visit - you would be informed in advance.
As somebody who loves travelling, I appreciate the value of local knowledge when visiting a new city. I really enjoy sharing my knowledge of London with my guests who are looking for it. I am sociable, friendly, energetic and will direct you to my favourite places to stroll, cycle, eat out, dance, listen to jazz/ blues or just chill out.
Другие важные подробности
- You are more than welcome to leave your luggage inside the flat before check-in or after check out time.
- This flat has another two rooms, one is mine and another one is rented for another airbnb guest. So you would have an opportunity to meet other people from all over the world and make new friends :)
- I take a selfie with every guest and I also have a guest book, which is placed in the corridor, where people write some thoughts of their stay and add a note what they liked the most from their trip. So feel free to read and check it out some places where other guests got inspired :)
If you have any questions I am always ready to help you out, to direct or to explain. So feel free to contact me any time and I will do my best answer all the questions :)
- Guests are very welcome to cook in the kitchen, provided that they leave it as they found it. Please rinse the bath tube after having a shower and collect your hair in a respect of the other people. Respect the flat and its amenities as it would your house. Make sure you feel like at home :)
- You are not allowed to bring anyone who is not included in the listing. Many thanks in advance:)
- Please, hold the door before closing to respect the other guests. Many thanks in advance.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 830 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a freelance interpreter. As somebody who loves travelling, I appreciate the value of local knowledge when visiting a new city. I really enjoy sharing my knowledge of London with my guests who are looking for it. I am sociable, friendly, energetic and will direct you to my favourite places to stroll, cycle, eat out, dance, listen to jazz or just chill out.
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.