Fully equipped 2 BR/2 bath Zona Norte apt. directly on the beach. Ideal for MAXIMUM 4 ADULTS AND 2 SMALL CHILDREN. 5 min. to airport/10 min. to Walled City. Gym, 4 pools incl. large kiddie pool, excellent security. Mini-markets and ATM nearby.
Our House Rules:
- Occupancy is limited to a MAXIMUM 4 ADULTS AND 2 SMALL CHILDREN, but the apartment actually comes equipped to accommodate 4 occupants comfortably.
- Prior to booking, please provide the names of everyone staying in the apartment and the ages of any children.
- Upon booking, and no later than 48 hours before checking in, please provide the identification number associated with a government issued photo ID (for example, passport, cedula, drivers license, etc.) of each guest so the host can provide this information to Morros Ultra security. Upon arrival, be prepared to show the same government issued photo ID for each guest. For the safety and security of all residents and guests, the Morros Ultra security staff will not admit anyone whose name and ID number doesn't match the information previously provided.
- No smoking. The security deposit is forfeited if there is any indication of smoking in the apartment.
- No pets.
- $30 USD cash charge for any lost keys
- Any loss or damages to the apartment, furniture, appliances or other equipment will be charged to guests. The inventory and status of the apartment will be reviewed jointly between guests and our representative at time of check-in and check-out.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Please contact us if other arrangements are required. We try to be flexible, but are limited by our representative's schedule.
We try to be as accurate as possible with regard to pricing and availability but, due to seasonal fluctuations, please confirm pricing and availability with us prior to booking.
Note that HIGH SEASON is generally defined as:
- 15 June to 15 August
- 20 December to 10 January
- November holidays unique to Cartagena
- Holy Week/Easter Week
- Carnival of Barranquilla (the 3 days leading up to the first day of Lent)
Relevant Homeowner's Association Rules:
- Guests are required to register at the lobby reception desk and show government issued identity documents, e.g., passports, cedulas, etc., that match the information provided to the host when making the reservation.
- Each guest will be issued identification bracelets which they are required to wear while in the building's common areas, and when entering the building from the beach. These must be returned when checking out. The security department allows for 1-time free replacement of damaged or lost identification bracelets, but charges a fee for replacement after the initial loss or damage.
- No loud music or noise, loud meaning disruptive to any neighbors. This is strictly enforced; after a warning or 2 by the building administration, they will get the police involved and, though rare, non-compliant guests have been evicted from the building by the police.
- Pool hours are daily from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, which are the hours during which lifeguards are on duty. They aren't terribly strict about this, but pool cleaning and maintenance is generally performed between 6:00 am and 8:00 am.
- Devices such as Walkman, Ipod, Ipad, computers, and headphones are allowed poolside at "moderate" volume. If your idea of "moderate" differs from that of an annoying neighbor, don't hesitate to complain to security or the pool attendants.
- Food, with the exception of snacks, is prohibited in the pool areas, and glass beverage containers are not allowed.
Gym and Steam Room (Turkish bath) Hours:
Monday to Friday: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Children under 12 years old are not allowed to use these facilities. Shirts and athletic shoes are required in the gym, and wet bathing suits are prohibited in the gym.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
After several years living and working in North Texas, with occasional visits to Marcela's family in Colombia, we recently retired and reversed that arrangement. We currently divide our time between Bogota and Cartagena, along with extended visits to Tampa and the Dallas - Ft. Worth area to visit family and friends, and occasional travel to interesting destinations worldwide.
We enjoy the coolness of the mountains and vitality of Bogota, but also the warmth of the coast and the tranquility of Cartagena. So we're living our dream of traveling back and forth between our favorite places, and making them available to other travelers when we aren't enjoying them ourselves.
While we usually use our trusted housekeeper to attend to your visit, please be assured that we are only a phone call or email away from ensuring your satisfaction. It is our goal that you be as pleased and comfortable with your visit to our homes as we are.