With 6 support staff to pamper you from housekeeping to planning your excursions and events, the 9 unit ( 12 bedroom ) Heritage villa has support and amenities of a boutique hotel, which includes 43" LED TV's, Mini Fridge, Generator back-up for A/C's and soft quilts on beds and upscale toiletries in every unit.
The Bose music system and a Weber BBQ by the pool will keep the friends and family entertained,
Don't miss out staying in a Heritage Villa and spoil yourself with our Goan Hospitality.
Following are the terms and the conditions of the agreement under which the rooms are permitted.
1. Management rights: the management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person into the Guest house premises and to demand vacant possession of any occupied accommodation at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Arrival – The check in time is from 14:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs and adjusted as planned by the Lar Amorosa Manager and the guest, if a initial deposit is paid in advance. We usually do not accept bookings without deposit, however if these is such a situation, and if there is no deposit paid in advance, the room will be sold immediately to the next requester, after 16:00 hrs.
3. Departure: Checkout is at 10:00-11:00 am, should guest wish to retain their room thereafter, confirmation from the front office on the availability of the room must be obtained. If the room is available beyond check out time until 6:00pm, half of the normal tariff will be charged. After 6:00pm the full normal tariff will be charged.
4. Deposit- 10% of the booking fee or 20000 Rs whichever is greater will be kept as a deposit for damages. If no damages are found, the whole deposit will be returned; otherwise the cost of the damage will be deducted from the deposit.
5. Breakfast is served between 08:00 – 10:30.Breakfast timings can be stretched up to 12:00 PM, if the individual/company occupies the whole hotel. After Breakfast hours, the order will be chargeable. Early permitted check in’s can be provided breakfast, but will depend on prior notice to the management and will be charged INR 250, per head.
6. NO SMOKING in the rooms, and in the enclosed common areas. All rooms are fitted with smoke detectors. Smoking is only allowed, outside the hotel, physically in the balconies or in the outdoor pool area. If a guest has been smoking in the room, than a fine of INR 5,000 will be levied on the guest.
7. Pool timings are from 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Proper pool attire has to be used while using the pool or you wont be allowed to use the pool, due to hygiene reasons.
8. Music system -On approval from the Lar Amorosa Manager, the residents can play the music system untill 10:00 PM, after that, all loud music needs to be put off, as the Goan law on loud music is enforced after 10:00 PM. If the cottage is occupied, Lar Amorosa Executive and Family room guest cannot play the music system situated outside the cottage.
9. Security: for the safety of the residents, the management is doing all it can to maintain proper security arrangements in the guesthouse. It is in the interest of the residents to discourage calling to their rooms hawkers, photographers, guides, cab drivers, messengers, tailors, town launderers, shopkeepers, representative etc. (even if this restriction causes slight inconvenience). Residents are requested to immediately report to the management, either in person or telephone, any annoyance caused to them by any outsiders. This will greatly help the management to increase the effectiveness of the security measures.
10. Settlement of bills: bills must be settled on presentation. Personal cheques are not accepted. Regardless if any instructions, resident is liable until balance has been paid.
11. Valuables: residents are requested not to leave any valuables in their room, but to deposit them on arrival in the safe locker. Residents are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going to bed, and not to leave the key in the key hole. The management or company will not, in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of the resident’s goods or any other property, or for damages thereof, whether due to neglect of resident, guest house employee or agents, or any other causes whatsoever including, theft or pilferage.
12. Damage of property: residents will be held responsible and liable to compensate any loss or damage to hotel property caused by them, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible. Loss might involve, damage to linen, plumbing, fittings, furniture or anything alike
13. Company’s lien on visitors luggage and belongings: in case of defaults in payments of dues by a guest/ resident, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure without reference to the party, and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount due from the guest/ residents.
14. Non-residential guest: no outsider is allowed in the premises, without registering the same on the guest register.
15. Servants: personal servants are not allowed to wait upon residents either in the rooms or other areas in the hotel without prior permission of the management.
16. Pets: pets are not permitted in the premises.
17. Personal injuries to the guest: the management will not be responsible for any injury or ill health resulting in the use of any of the guest house facilities or accidents within the hotel premises.
18. Relation between company and resident: nothing herein above all constitute or be demand to constitute any tenancy, sub tenancy or any right of tendency or any right of interest in the guest house premises or any part or portion thereof in favour of any guest or resident. The company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the hotel premises.
19. Government rules and regulations: residents/ guest are requested to observe the government rules and regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms etc.
20. Amendment of rules: the management reserves to itself the right to add to alter or to amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
У этого хозяина 11 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am originally from Goa, however have travelled the world and that is what we have transformed into Lar Amorosa- Goan warm hospitality but with International standards.
I designed this place so that guest could live in a actual heritage house, but with comfort of luxury with our upscale rooms and at the same time enjoy their time in Goa .