Beautiful, plant-filled apartment with queen bed, big closets, desk and couch. Between Rockridge and Temescal. Huge yard, BART, bus and highway on ramps. The area is brimming with trendy shops, restaurants and neighborhood character to explore.
I want you to feel welcome and comfortable.
- If you wish to smoke please do so outside, there is a pot on the porch for cigarette butts.
- If you use the kitchen, please wash your own dishes. Help yourself to tea, coffee, condiments or chilled water. You may also store your own food in the fridge or guest shelf. Take your leftovers when you leave.
- Lock the door when you go out.
- Place dirty linens in the hamper in your closet at the end of your stay.
- Keys should be placed back where you found them.
- Take out everything you brought in except trash which can go in the kitchen bin or recycling.
- Please write a positive review and remember this is a home not a hotel when you do so. Thanks so much!
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы