A tiny studio for solo travellers or couples. 14 sq.m. interior with a gigantic and private sea view terrace. The location is perfect for beach lovers and walking distance to many nice coffee shops, restaurants, beaches and the famous lake of Vouliagmeni.
Great for a city escape but close enough to venture into the centre to explore the sights. No cooking facilities, but a fridge, crockery and tea/coffee station enables you to stay in for breakfast and snacks. 1 Queen size bed.
Panoramic sea view and location less than 2 minutes walk from the beach and a 5 minute walk to the lake of Vouliagmeni.
The apartment is located 25 min to the airport and city via taxi.
15 min by bus or taxi to the shopping district of Glyfada.
The inside space of the studio consists of the bathroom which has a shower and hand shower, separated by a door from the main room that has a Queen size bed, a wardrobe and a mini "kitchenette" with Nespresso and kettle.
Access to all the studio and a huge veranda
The studio is located on the penthouse above a famous and well loved bar/restaurant called Rumors. High up enough to not be bothered by the music and people chattering but close enough for you to pop down and enjoy all your meals there (the food is fabulous) as well as to soak up the vibrant atmosphere if you are feeling social. Access to the studio is from the right-hand side of the building. The studio is on the 3rd floor. The elevator will take you to the 2nd floor and then you need to walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor penthouse which is exclusively yours.
Общение с гостями
As requested by the guest.
I can be contacted primarily via the airbnb messaging system or by phone. I am using all online messaging services like Viber, Whatsap, Messenger, Telegram etc., so I am available more or less 24/7 for a more direct communication if necessary.
Другие важные подробности
There is only 1 Queen bed in the apartment and no cooking facilities. No more than two people can occupy the studio overnight.
Guests are expected to respect the space and others as well as the common quiet hours.
1. Please respect the space and keep it clean.
2. Make sure you always lock the door every time you are leaving the studio.
3. For energy saving please make sure that you turn the lights off and all electrical appliances like the air con before you leave the apartment. This also applies when turning on the hot water switch - please make sure to turn it off after 20 - 30 minutes. The electricity bill in Greece can be quite expensive.
4. Never take a shower whilst the hot water switch is on.
5. Please do not smoke in the studio. You are allowed to do this however, on the balcony.
6. Please do not throw any papers in the toilet.
7. Please ask about the function of the electrical appliances.
8. When you check out, PLEASE DO NOT leave the key inside the door lock. This will cost you a €50.00 locksmith fee to remove the door and take the key out. A key inside the lock prevents us from entering the studio once you have checked out.
У этого хозяина 27 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A South African traveller living in Athens. Loving life, people, travel, good food, music and more travel. Travel is my hobby and job.
Due to the industry I work in, it allowed me to travel to many countries around the world. From Chile to China, Mexico to Myanmar, Australia to Andorra. This gave me an opportunity to meet amazing people, make awesome friends, and experience interesting cultures around the world.
We always make sure our guest get the inside info about what is on and happening in the city. From little secret eateries, to local designer shops and bakeries. Small galleries and exhibitions around the city, and of course the more mainstream things on the monthly Athens calendar.