My place is located right in the middle of the Old Quarter that very easy to access around all the city attractions. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups and we can help you to plan your trips, just drop me a message anytime.
- 2 person can choose to stay in a Twin room or a Double room; triple room is for 3 people up.
- Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon.
- Early check-in from 6AM or late check-out until 5PM: 50% room charge
- Free of charge for 1 child under 5 years old sharing bed with parents.
- Breakfast time (6:30AM to 9:30AM): surcharge US$2/person
- Tea and coffee are always available at the restaurant (FOC)
- Non smoking inside the hotel but we have a smoking area
- Wifi is available entire the hotel
- Discount 15% Massage Service for in-house guests - Double and Triple Rooms are also available, please contact us directly.
- Halong Bay, Sapa, Daily tours...=> up to 20% discount
- Airport pick up: US$18/car, see off: US$15/car
- Ticket arrangement
- Visa on arrival...
- Laundry service available: US$2/kg
- All our room has exterior windows giving natural light and fresh air, but some has no view, since like all hotels in the Old Quarter, The Atrium is located directly between the adjoining buildings. To avoid any disappointment on arrival, we make it clear that some of the windows look directly and at very close distance onto the blank walls of other buildings.
У этого хозяина 183 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a 28 year old Vietnamese national. I graduated with my Bachelor of Tourism in 2008 and completed my MBA this year.
I have 7+ years experience in hospitality, specialising in hotel management and Tour consulting. Over the past 7 years I have held various positions in several 3 to 4 star hotels in Hanoi. The love of tourism and hotel management prompted me in 2014 to lease and operate The Atrium Hanoi, located in the heart of the Old Quarter. This hotel is my passion along with my love of Vietnamese fine art that I love to show off and trade at the hotel.
In all my positions including the management of The Atrium, I delight in meeting new people and assisting them to explore and understand the city and country that I love and know so well. Many of my contacts have developed into lasting business relationships and social friends over many parts of the world.
Vietnam is a beautiful, fascinating and complex country with so much to see and experience. Inevitably the diversity and cultural differences from western culture can be problematic for visitors. I can help you plan the places to see, arrange transport and accommodation and help you navigate through local customs and avoid the traps that some visitors encounter in Asian cultures.
So if you need my help to have a safe and rewarding trip, just send me a message.