Our place is close to the Akershus Festning, the Astrup Fearnley Museum, all the best restaurants, the most popular bars, and it is a 10 minute walk to the city centre. We also have a ocean view and a nice rooftop for you to enjoy!
This place is perfect for couples, small families, people on business travels, etc. It is located in the most luxurious city district in Oslo.
- A 3 minute walk from the closest bus stop.
- A 3 minute walk from to the taxi stop.
- A 10 minute walk to the city centre. Here you have access to all the public transport (subway system, busses, trains, bikes, etc.).
- No excessive noise after 11 PM.
- Beware of sensitive smoke detectors when cooking.
I am 25 years old, hold a masters degree in economics and work for Ernst & Young in Norway. I like spending my time off work traveling (just like you do, I guess). I think it's safe to say that I am a very organized person, and I would do my very best to make sure you have a nice stay here in Oslo. If you have any questions about me, my place, the neighborhood or just Oslo in general, feel free to ask me!