Our home is build in 1932 and has lots of atmosfeer. It is a lovely and cosy home of approximately 125 m2 with authentic details. The living room has an ensuite room and an open kitchen which is fully equipped with a combi-steam oven, dishwasher and everything you need in a kitchen. We have a smart TV with HBO, Netflix and AppleTV. There is good working Wifi. There is a garden (5mx10m under construction).
There are 3 bedrooms and a design bathroom with bubblebath and walk-in shower.
FREE PARKING, FREE WIFI, BEACH NEARBY
Three bikes (one with Yepp childseat) and baby bed available for free!!
Tourist Tax 2017 (€3,25 per person per night). Not included in the price per night. Please pay this seperately at the house at arrival.
This is required in Holland. We have to pay this to the city of Haarlem.
In July and August minimum stay 7 nights.
Our 1930s renovated FAMILYhouse in Haarlem is approx. 125 m2, a house with many authentic details such as stained glass. The living room has an ensuite room and an open kitchen which is fully equipped with a combi-steam oven, fridge, frezer, dishwasher, Magimix Blender, Nespresso Machine with milk frother and everything else you need in a kitchen. At the attic you can use the washing machine and dryer for free. We have a smart TV with HBO, Netflix and AppleTV. There is good working Wifi. There is a garden (5mx10m under construction).
There are 3 bedrooms and a design bathroom with bubblebath and walk-in shower. Shower gel and shampoo for free.
Free parking in front of the house, ideally located: nearby Bloemendaal/Zandvoort Beach and Amsterdam City (15 min by train), public transport, shops, supermarkets and close to Haarlem City Centre (nr 1 shoppingcity of Holland – great shopping!).
Great and beautiful surroundings, good to explore by bike!
Nice playground for children at the end of the street.
HAARLEM is only fifteen minutes by train from Amsterdam and is number 1 Shoppingcity of Holland. At the heart of Haarlem you can find the Grote Markt, Stadhuis, The Teylers Museum, The fantastic Frans Hals Museum, canals, good restaurants, bars and markets.
• City Centre/shopping 3,5 km
• Haarlem Train station 2 km
• Heemstede: rowing 5,4 km
• Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport at 20 Kilometers
• IJmuiden ferry to Newcastle (GB) at 11 Kilometers
• Bloemendaal and Zandvoort Beach at 9 Kilometers, easy to go by bike (about 35 min)
• Snowplanet indoor Ski and Snowboarding
• Bowling at 2km
- You can use practicaly the whole house.
- We have bicycles you can use (3) for free. Option: Yepp childseat.
- In the master bedroom there is a television with Apple TV you can use.
Общение с гостями
We will be on vacation, but you can contact me if you need assistance.
In case you have any specific questions or needs, do not hesitate to ask.
Другие важные подробности
We only wear shoes in our house on the ground floor.
- We hope that you will enjoy our home and that you will be as careful and respectful with everything as you would be it were your own home.