Spacious 75sqm apartment ideally located near the Champs Elysées and Trocadero. With its 2 bedrooms, it can welcome comfortably 4 adults and 1 child, ideal for a family, couples or a group of friends! You'll be close to any convenience and you'll easily move in the city. You just have to drop off your luggage and enjoy your stay in the heart of the capital!
It's in this nice 75 sqm apartment that you will stay during your coming in Paris. With its perfect location at the heart of the 16th arrondissement, you will easily reach the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Avenue Foch or the Trocadero. It has all the necessary for a perfect stay.
Spacious, quiet and bright, it's composed of:
- A spacious and bright living room thanks to its big windows with a sofa bed which can welcome 2 people, a coffee table, a flat screen TV with a DVD player and a dining table.
- A modern and well equipped kitchen to prepare good meals: microwave, oven, cooktops, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils.
- A bright patio, perfect for a good moment of rest and for reading.
- A first and warm bedroom with a comfortable double bed.
- A cildren's bedroom with a single bed suitable for a child of a maximum of 8 years old.
- A modern bathroom with a bath, a sink and a towel dryer. Toilets are separated.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal: a washer, a hair dryer, a clothes drying rack, as well as an iron and ironing table. The double glazed windows offer you additional tranquillity.
I also provide pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and some coffee caps.
Of course, the Wifi is accessible and free.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor, accessible by lift.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Общение с гостями
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and the neighborhood!
Please, don't do something that you wouldn't like that people does in your own house ;-)
5 things that I die for :
1/ Trips (best place Paris for sure ; Galapagos, Japan, Argentina, Australia, Easter Island-Chile)
2/ Parties with friends
3/ mY Job = Yes I know it's weird but I love my job
4/ People open minded