This cozy upstairs corner unit is an upgraded 1BR McCloud Condominium very near the lake. Quiet and sunny with no neighbors above. Our condo, a blend of modern convenience and rustic charm, is decorated with antique recreation gear.
You can walk a few hundred feet to nearby Jacuzzis/saunas or a few minutes to the Incline Village beaches, spa, casino, first class dining, and recreation center.
Lake Tahoe is steps away, as is the Hyatt Hotel/Casino and many of the finest restaurants in Tahoe. Incline Village is alive with year-round activities, including many miles of majestic shoreline and hiking/biking/skiing trails. In summer, hike or bike the same trails you skied in winter. Incline Village also has two golf courses, the Mountain Course and Championship Course. Your vacation and recreation options are endless. We know! We’re still exploring them.
FURNISHINGS / AMENITIES
All new stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer and dryer). New granite slab countertops. It has a California king bed in the master bedroom, a leather queen sofa bed, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, a river rock gas fireplace, and a private deck. Our bathroom includes heated flooring (a nice treat for cold mornings).
There is high-speed wireless, a 47" HDTV in the living room, and a 32” HDTV in the bedroom. We provide an enclosed garage to store your car, skis, bikes, etc. with additional guest parking very nearby. Our garage accommodates small/narrow vehicles.
SPRING / SUMMER / AUTUMN ACTIVITIES
The nearby private beaches feature snack bars, BBQ picnic areas, volleyball, a boat ramp and an outdoor pool. There is a charge for non-residents.
Take a picturesque stroll along the Lakeshore bike and pedestrian path just a few steps away. Or, just minutes away, you can head off into the mountains for miles of hiking, horseback, and biking trails. Bring your own bike, use ours, or take advantage of nearby rentals.
The Recreation Center is also within walking distance with an indoor Olympic-sized pool and many facilities (daily and weekly rates).
Enjoy the breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe from the friendly Diamond Peak resort. Skiers of all levels and abilities will love the small mountain feel and its incredible afternoon/evening views of Lake Tahoe. The ski resorts at Northstar, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl, and Heavenly Valley are all within short driving or shuttle distances.
The entire condo/balcony, and onsite jacuzzi and sauna are yours to use. Our garage is limited in size and can only accommodate smaller (shorter/narrow) vehicles.
Общение с гостями
We're happy to interact before, during, and after visit (phone, text, or email).
Другие важные подробности
• Guests must accept our rental agreement within 48 hours of confirmation
• Pricing includes Washoe County Transient Lodging Tax of 13%
• Incline Village beaches (Incline Beach, Ski Beach, and Burnt Cedar Beach) are private and require an access fee ($12 for adults and $4 for children)
• Maximum Occupancy is 3
• We cannot accommodate early check-ins
• Guests must accept our rental agreement within 48 hours of confirmation.
• We have had many infants/children visitors even though our unit is not infant or child proof.
• Guest must comply with Checkout Policy; procedures will be provided with confirmed bookings.
• This is a 2nd floor unit, renters understand sound travels easily between condos and agree to minimize noise. Such efforts include removing shoes, walking lightly, not slamming doors/cabinets, and minimizing volumes, etc.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains and Lake Tahoe have been our playground for over 25 years. From winter activities (skiing, snowshoeing, & ice skating) to those of summer (camping, water sports, golf, & hiking), we have enjoyed all seasons.
My husband and I love to travel extensively and have stayed in many types of lodgings from hotels, vacation rentals, bed and breakfast, and “rifugios” (remote lodges in the Dolomite mountains). We understand the varying needs of travelers.