A gorgeous, spacious, bright summer apartment with hardwood floors. Great 20th floor view from huge windows overlooking the city of Montreal. Perfectly located with many nearby amenities. Comfortable furniture, queen sized, super cozy bed.
My place is close to McGill University, Mount Royal, Saint-Laurent (bars and clubs) Grocery Stores (Metro, SAQ), Place des Arts Metro Station and Cinema du Parc. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- Beautiful View: Lots of natural light
- Super Spacious: Can comfortably fit a couple, or even 3 friends
- Amenities: High quality speakers (walls are concrete so as long as it doesn't get too loud you shouldn't get any complaints), Juicer, Air Conditioner, Laundry in Building, Kitchen with plenty of counter space
- Location: Conveniently located next to parks, mount royal and restaurants and clubs on St-Laurent/St-Dennis
- Grocery Store: Underneath the building you will find a metro store open till 12am daily and other convenient stores like a pharmacy, a couple of restaurants and a dollarama
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and the laundry room upon request.
Общение с гостями
I will welcome you upon check in and be available through text if you need anything at all.
Другие важные подробности
The pictures for my apartment are somewhat old, so expect the format of the place to be a little different.
Preferably no pets and indoor smoking is fine so long as you sit by the window (there's a great view of the city to keep you occupied). Please keep the place clean and tidy.