Downtown Studio Apartment/Basement Suite with private entrance for rent. Located in Calgary's Entertainment District only 4 blocks from 17th ave, 4 blocks from the Downtown office core/C-Train and 7 blocks from the Stampede Grounds. With a close proximity to lots of restaurants, bars and nightclubs, this location cannot be beat! 'Verified by ID' only please :)
C-Train is only a few blocks away. I am located adjacent to a Bike-Path (no bikes available unfortunately). Street Parking is available (please read house rules for specifics)
- This is an adult only/couples preferred suite with no pets allowed.
- Street Parking is available with parking passes. These passes need to be left behind when you leave as you cannot replace them with the City of Calgary Parking authority. Unfortunately if not left behind your damage deposit will not be returned.
- Please note that there is no stove / oven but there is a fridge, toaster and a microwave. I have provided 2 fire extinguishers at either end of the kitchen.
- I would prefer that at the end of your stay that you leave the place clean and are able to take out the garbage and recycling before you leave.
- There are replacement garbage bags in a small drawer above the garbage pullout in the kitchen and containers under the sink for the gathering of your recycling. There are bins in the back behind the garages adjacent to the back alley. Any deposit type bottles to be left on the counter in the kitchen and I will take care of them. Unfortunately there are a lot of homeless in the neighborhood and leaving bottles out tends to generate loitering/camping of the homeless in the back alley areas Please ensure to rinse off your dishes, load the dishwasher and run it at the end of your stay.
- I do not expect the sheets and towels to be washed but there are cleaning supplies available in the suite for your own general clean up during your stay. - This is a basement suite in my own private home so I would expect that all guests treat this suite with as much respect as you would when staying with friends and family.
- If you wish to smoke please do it outside as there will be zero tolerance of that within the suite.
- The 2 white chairs do convert into cots but given the size of the suite it really is only comfortable for 2 people.
- I am a very friendly and an accommodating host and since I live upstairs i can be available to answer questions during your stay.
- Once you enter the front door there is a common area with 2 locked entrances, 1 locked entrance is your unit and the other is mine, so you do have your own private access and space, similar to an apartment building.
- I do have a roommate who lives on the main floor so I would appreciate keeping the noise level down and no parties. But you are welcome to have a friend or 2 visit while you are here but no additional overnight guests.
- Wifi and Cable TV (250+ channels) are provided but the Pay-Per-View movie rentals will not be available.
- Hotel Style safe available in suite.
- Please note: Any stains left on linens (Make-up, Oils, etc.). Will result in loss of damage deposit.
38 year old professional living in Downtown Calgary. I am a Senior Technologist / Project Manager for an Interior design firm. In my spare time I like to cook, watch movies and enjoy a few pints with friends. I would like to travel a bit more and maybe joining this site will open a new door for that. I'm a very respectful, down to earth and fun loving guy that is very social and loves meeting new people. Cheers ! :)