Об этом жилье
Welcome to Bushwick, where art and food are king. Stay local and experience the hype or hop on the subway to explore NYC (3 min walk to the M train - Lower East Side in 10 min; 4 blocks to the L train - 15 min to Union Square). Directly across the street from the house you have your choice of Spanish tapas at Maite, French at Le Garage, and a bakery selling everything from baguettes to empanadas. Within a 5 min walk, there's a dozen coffee shops, taquerias, record & thrift shops, and a park.
Both bedrooms are equipped with new Casper mattresses (aka the best sleep of your life!). The full kitchen has a stainless steel oven and double door stainless fridge. The kitchen is also equipped with a kettle, toaster, toaster oven, and waffle iron if you're feeling fancy. You will be renting the ENTIRE apartment. The front porch is shaded and equipped with rocking chairs, and the backyard has grass and a table in the sun as well as another one in the shade. Enjoy the city while staying in a real family home.
You will have access to the apartment, the front and back yards, and the gated parking spot if you need it.
Общение с гостями
We are available by text and phone throughout your stay should you have any issues or questions. In case of emergency, we have family living in the upstairs apartment.
Другие важные подробности
Local grocery stores range from small shops carrying local, artisianal organic produce from upstate New York, to your larger big box store that carries all of your favorite items from back home. We provide a house manual with a map to all of the above for your convenience.
1. Check-in time is any time after 2 pm. Check-out time is any time before 10 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
2. Please take your shoes off at the front door -- we have a bench set up for your convenience in the entryway.
3. No additional guests allowed on the property during day or night without advance permission of host. If more guests sleep here than the number originally stated in the booking, we will request compensation per the pricing rules.
4. For security reasons, the person making the booking must be the person staying at the apartment.
5. We do not allow smoking inside our apartment; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
6. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
7. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
8. Parties or excessive noise is not allowed.
9. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
10. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
11. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time at 10am, guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if we have approved a late checkout in advance.
12. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My boyfriend and I work in the tech industry, so we love taking advantage of that to travel around the world and discover new places. We have made many friends along the way, from hosts that go out of their way to make us feel at home, to guests from around the world that bring warmth and light to our apartment during their stay.
While we travel, we rent out our entire apartment, but we love Airbnb so much that we also rent out a private room when we are home. Our hosting style is dictated by you: we are happy to stay out of your way and give you privacy or enjoy a nice conversation with you about your day over a glass of wine. We are delighted to make space for whatever kind of trip you are looking for. Regardless, we are always ready and available for questions or local recommendations. We love sharing our love of Brooklyn.
We look forward to meeting you!