Live like a local in this bright, spacious, quiet, second floor apartment. Centrally located in the Irvington neighborhood. Enjoy the tree-lined streets and an eclectic mix of historic homes. Two blocks from great restaurants, bars and shopping. Walking distance to public transit and only minutes to downtown.
Bright, spacious and charming, with a lot of character. Comfortably furnished with a thoughtfully assembled collection of local artwork.
Things of note:
-Well equipped kitchen
-Queen beds in each bedroom + sofa bed in sunroom
-Fresh bed linens
The apartment is your private space. Please feel free to enjoy the courtyard. Access to the coin-operated washer and dryer in the basement can be arranged.
Общение с гостями
I live in the building so I'm close by if you need anything, while also respecting your privacy. I love to offer suggestions for restaurants, bars, sight-seeing, etc. Always available via phone and text.
Другие важные подробности
Before booking please make sure to read the house rules and be sure that you can honor them.
- Check-in: 3:00pm Check-out: 11:00am
- No Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
-No smoking in the building: Smoking is permitted in outdoor spaces where you will find ashtrays in appropriate places.
- No Large Parties or Loud Events: This apartment is not suitable for large groups or loud events.
- Maximum Occupancy: Maximum 6 Adults. Please include the name of each guest in the reservation request. No additional overnight guests allowed.
- Housekeeping: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, however daily maid service and washing your dishes is not included in the cleaning fee. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, only use appliances for their intended use and inform us if anything isn't working as soon as possible. Please don't leave damp/wet towels on hardwood floors.
- Before checking-out, please put things back where you found them.
- Respect the neighborhood: Please be mindful that we live in a neighborhood. We have a great relationship with our neighbors and would like to keep it that way. Please be respectfully quiet between the hours of 10pm – 7am.
- The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- If you have any questions or a problem arises during your stay, please notify me immediately. I'm always responsive and want to make sure you enjoy your stay!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
A rare Portland native- I enjoy good food, summer nights and interesting conversations.
Wherever you might find yourself, I probably have a good restaurant or bar recommendation in the area.