With many nice and lively cafes and a variety of restaurants offering different cuisines & hip shops around the corner :) You will have everything you need to enjoy your. Our place as it is very spacious, authentic and personal. A pleasant place to relax after a day of sightseeing in town. Our house is very suitable for families with 2 children. Welcome!
This 3-bedroom family home has everything you need for a great stay in Amsterdam! Hope you like climbing stairs, as you need to do so to get to our home on the 2nd and 3rd floor. However, once you're there you'll enter our spacious family home overlooking our beautiful square with chestnut trees and on the 3rd floor we have a roomy and sunny roof terrace on the south.
The whole apartment will be yours and you will have access to our entire apartment, with the exception of a few units with private belongings and one of our workrooms.
Общение с гостями
There will be a contact person available to welcome you to the apartment and in case you need any assistance.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor
If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Please note, to bring this amount in cash since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour. Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thanks for understanding!
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.