Our newly renovated cottage style cabins were originally part of a lakeside lodge. Only about 90 minutes out of Los Angeles, our cabins make for an easy and affordable getaway from hectic city life. Enjoy the benefits of this peaceful, mountain community without having to "rough it". Rent this unit only or the whole complex (see other listings).
This property includes three freshly renovated cottage style cabins joined by a shared deck. This listing is for unit 790, a one bedroom cabin. See other Airbnb listings to rent other individual cabins or the entire complex.
All three cabins include:
• Ample parking in driveways
• Gas BBQs, outdoor seating & deck space with view of the swim beach
• Wi-Fi, TV, ROKU (Netflix, etc included), and DVD player
• Stainless appliances including microwave, stove and oven
• Fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker
• Gas wall heaters
• An assortment of games can be found in each cabin
• We provide hand soap, dish soap, paper towels, toilet paper, hand towels, linens, pillows and blankets
• Camping chairs available for use
• Hair dryer
NOTE: You are responsible to bring bath towels and your favorite bath soap, shampoo and conditioner
790 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin
• Queen sized bed in the bedroom
• Fold out sofa couch (queen) in the front room
• Access to entire cabin
• Parking for two cars
• Each cabin has a private deck area with outdoor seating and BBQ
• All cabins share common deck areas and front yard
Общение с гостями
• Contact us by text message, email or phone calls (reception can be spotty)
• Our local housekeeper may be available for immediate needs
Другие важные подробности
We prefer to rent to people who have a complete profile and can include some information about themselves and the nature of their stay. Please include the ages of each guest in your party under the age of 25. Any additional guests added to your party after confirmed reservation must be registered and paid for or will result in loss of deposit and extra surcharges.
Host understands that things break due to normal wear and tear. Please contact host ASAP if something breaks. Guests will be responsible for damage that occurs due to blatant abuse of property. The cabin will be inspected for damage and cleanliness within 48 hours after check out.
When checking out, please make sure all lights are off, heaters are turned down to the lowest setting, all windows are closed and locked, all exterior doors are locked, and return the key to the lock box.
Parking may be impacted by snow. Guests are responsible for snow and ice removal should it snow prior or during their stay. Do not park on another cabins property. Do not park on the street and make sure you are parked completely off the road to avoid being ticketed.
CHP requires possession of chains/cables when traveling mountain roads in the winter.
If your stay is contingent on snow, or no snow, it is best to monitor the weather prior to your stay BEFORE making your booking request.
• No smoking inside cabin(s). Smoking outside is permitted. Use ashtrays.
• No loud parties, heavy drinking, underage drinking, or illegal drug use.
• Sorry, we do not accommodate any pets at this time.
• You must be 25 years or older to book.
• Under 25 may be considered based on good reviews/references.
• All guests must be declared at the time of booking.
• Two or three night minimum stay on weekends and holidays.
• Midweek one night stays will be considered depending on availability.
• Guest count not to exceed maximum specified on this listing unless owner approval is granted.
PARKING & ACCESSIBILITY
• Maximum 2 vehicles per cabin unless management has given permission for more. The driveway will likely be shared with other renters so please leave space for other cars and please do not block cars in. The lower driveway can hold 5 to 6 cars. Additional parking is available in the adjacent driveway uphill from the cabins.
• All cabins are one story but are accessed via external decking with stairs.
• Note that decks and steps can get icy in winter so please be careful.
• This property is not wheelchair friendly.
• Cabins are not child proof.
CHECKING IN & OUT
• Check In anytime after 3:00 PM.
• Check Out anytime before 11:00 AM.
• Please bring your own bath towels, bath soap, shampoo & conditioner.
• Toilet paper, paper towels, hand towels, linens, pillows and blankets provided.
• Evenings and winter days can be cold. Pack warm footwear.
• Kitchens may not have spices so plan accordingly.
FIRE SAFETY & SNOW
• Do not put any wood, combustibles or food in the gas fireplaces.
• No candles, outdoor fires, fireworks or firearms permitted.
• Use provided lighting or flashlights in the event of a power outage.
• Guests are responsible for managing snow on the property should it snow during your stay.
CABIN CARE & CHECKOUT
• Please do not leave food out that could attract pests.
• Take all trash out to cans provided by the curb. Blue bin is recycling only.
• Please empty the refrigerator of all your items.
• Please leave cabin as you found it with dishes washed and put away.
• Turn off all power and turn down thermostat before leaving.
• Lock all doors and secure keys in lockbox.
• You are financially responsible for any damages or missing items. If something does fail or break, please contact us so we can take steps to resolve the matter.
• Cleaning requiring more than one hour, unreturned keys and trash left in cabins or on decks may result in additional fees.
• A 7% bed tax has been included in your rental fee.
• Unapproved late check-out: $20 per 30 minutes late
• Unapproved early check-in: $20 per 30 minutes early
• Lost keys: $20 per cabin
• Trash left on the property: $20 per cabin rented
• Excessive cleaning: $20 per hour
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 89 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! TipTop Property Management, Inc is a family owned business. We enjoy the outdoors and are excited to own a refuge in Green Valley Lake to enjoy and share with you. We hope you enjoy your stay and would love any feedback you may have about your experience on Tulip.