Aloha and welcome!! This unit is a large, tastefully furnished, one bedroom, one bath condo with a huge lanai overlooking the lush tropical gardens of Kihei Resort - 100 steps from 4 mile long Sugar Beach.
Aloha and welcome!! This unit is a large, tastefully furnished, one bedroom, one bath condo with a huge lanai overlooking the lush tropical gardens of Kihei Resort
Kihei Resort is a perfect private little getaway, it is lushly landscaped, with a pool, spa and BBQ area. There are only 64 units in the whole complex, so you are not over run with hundreds of vacationers. The well-maintained gardens are resplendent with tropical flowers, ponds and birds. You’re only steps from the private pool & hot tub and barbecue areas. Directly across the street is Kalepolepo Beach Park with a protected swimming area and lovely sunsets. A short walk north takes you to Sugar Beach and Mai Puno Oehau Beach which combine to form Maui’s longest uninterrupted stretch of beach (5 miles!). It’s perfect for walking, swimming or sun bathing.
KITCHEN & LAUNDRY
The new, fully equipped, kitchen includes appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher), blender, coffee pot, pots & pans and dishes. The new wide granite counters easily seats four on solid teak stools. There is also a dining table for more formal meals and for entertaining. Adjacent to the kitchen is your own private en-suite laundry with new front-loading washer and dryer.
LIVING ROOM & LANAI
The large living room is equipped with a brand new comfortable queen sized sofa bed, 42“ flat screen HD TV, Blu-ray / DVD player and stereo with CD player. For true Hawaiian indoor/outdoor living, the large patio doors open to a generously sized lanai with lovely teak chairs and ottomon for relaxing evenings with a mai tai.
BEDROOM & BATH
The bedroom is an oasis to escape to after a busy day in the sun. Walk across the cool floors and relax on the king sized canopy bed with quilted mattress and high quality linens. The bathroom is brand new and offers a spa like experience with rain shower!
Lives on site and in the resort a few doors from the condo. Any questions or issues can be promptly resolved.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
For your convenience we've provided beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach towels & a couple coolers for your excursions to the beach or other explorations. . When it’s time to go shopping for food / souvenirs, there are lots of options nearby ranging from farmers markets to arts & craft fairs, and shopping centers such as Azeka or Piilani.
Keywords: North Kihei, beach, pool, remodeled, wi-fi, quiet, ground floor, ocean, parking
Pool, Hot tub, gardens, wi-fi and parking
Общение с гостями
E-mail or phone.
RENTAL AGREEMENT & RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit and only allowed outside on the Lanai.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to Two (2) adults. An additional charge of $20 per person per night for guests in addition to 2 adults will be assessed.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Deposit of $250 is due at time of booking
9. Balance/Outstanding is due 60 days prior to check in
10. Cancellation policy is as follows: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the amount will be refunded as follows:
100 % if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date (deposit and full amount)
100% of cleaning fee refunded (if guest does not check-in)
0 % if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
11. Parking: limited to ___1____ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of ___ permitted in hot tubs at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
13. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
14. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
15. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform the property manager immediately.
16. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
17. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. PLEASE NOTE- Rarely, we do incur little critters (ants, geckos, etc.) Although we do regular maintenance spraying, occasionally they still do tend to come and say hi from time to time. This is normal on a tropical island and there are no refunds for the little critters visits.