Relax at the lake. You are able to relax in the bedroom with a king bed, attached bathroom, dresser/mirror, bedside lamp and alarm, two sitting chairs beside the fireplace for reading or lounging and 2 chairs on the balcony for having morning coffee or just a glass of wine. There is a Keurig in the room along with breakfast items if you like a lite breakfast. The patio on the first level and beach area are also made for relaxing. Also, the pool and my 2 person kayak are also available.
Things to do within walking distance:
•Relax and watch boating activities from the patio or balcony. Or take a swim in the lake down by the beach.
•Hiking - neighborhoods on trails or sidewalks. There is a trail/bike path to Birkdale through the woods if your up for an adventure.
•Restaurants across the street(Galway Hooker – Irish pub and comedy club), Osaka(Japanese and Chinese), and Brusters Ice Cream to name a few.
•Fishing is available – license and bait can be obtained from nearby Dick’s sporting goods or other local stores
•I have a 2 person kayak you are welcome to use along with the life jackets
•Personal Breakfast boat ride of about 45 minutes each way. This is an excellent tour of Lake Norman early in the morning to a tasty waterfront restaurant. We can discuss this option if you are interested and if weather permitting.
•Birkdale Village is about a mile away. Full of shops and restaurants, with a movie theatre, Starbucks, Brixx pizza and plenty of shopping.
•Davidson College – 5 miles
•NASCAR Track is about 10 miles.
•Airport 20 miles.
•Uptown Charlotte 15 miles
•Whitewater center – 15 miles
•Carowinds – 25 miles
•Various Vineyards are an easy day trip.
•Blue Ridge Parkway – 1.5 hrs
•Asheville/Biltmore – 2hrs
I sincerely want you to enjoy your stay at Lake Norman.
Guest have access to the bedroom, living room, kitchen and outdoor area. You can come and go at your will. I have a keypad lock for entrance. If I am not there when you arrive, you are still able to get into the home. Please note the bedroom is on the 2nd floor.
Общение с гостями
I do come and go some with my dog. We respect your privacy, but I am always up to talking or answering any questions you may have about the area or home.
- • Standard Check-in time is 3 pm. In some cases I can possibly accommodate an earlier check-in.
- • 2 assigned spaces parking spaces in front of the townhome. Other visitor spots are available as marked. Garage is off limits.
- • Community quiet hours are after 11pm. Please respect the neighbors during the day and the evenings. You are welcome to sit outside as long as you like, just remember noises travel more over water and respect others sleeping.
- • I have a keypad lock on the house that guests use. You will receive the code upon reserving the room and will not need a key. Guests can come and go on their own schedules.
- • Please do not sit on the kitchen counters and note that the wooden counters are soft wood. So please do not place Hot pots on them. The counters are reclaimed lumber and roughly 100 years old
- Kitchen is available for light meal preparation. Please feel free to use the refrigerator to store food items.