The comfy in-law apartment of our historic Victorian home is around the corner from hip Valencia St. in the Mission. This awesome neighborhood is a "Walker's Paradise" -- a perfect place for a 1 to 3 month stay. Welcome!
Welcome to San Francisco!
We are In the Liberty-Hill Historic neighborhood, nestled between Noe Valley and The Mission. This awesome neighborhood is a "Walker's Paradise". It is:
* Yards from Valencia Street - Mecca of restaurants, bars and boutiques
* A short walk to BART and Muni, which will take you downtown or to Berkeley across the Bay
* Neighborly, with wide-sidewalks and Victorian charm
* 3 blocks from Dolores Park
The space we are offering is:
* A mother-in-law guest space in the ground floor of a beautifully restored historic Victorian home
* ideal for one person or a couple
Please be sure your "Profile" and picture are complete, and "Contact us" so we can work out your arrangements together before you hit "Book it". Thanks!
This cozy space includes
- Living and sleeping room
- Full kitchen, with dishes and basic cookware
- Full bathroom with shower
- Windows looking out onto front garden
- Furnished: bed, desk, table, office chair, more
- Private-nook dressing/closet area
- Art works, art books, selected art and office supplies
- Linens (sheets, towels)
- Vintage media (cd, radio)
- Semi-privacy: hallway is also the pathway to shared laundry.
- Emergency exit through kitchen; Preferred in/out access is via main front door.
- You're welcome to spend some time with us upstairs in our restored Victorian home.
- We have a lovely garden out back!
We are happy to have you as our guest!
Ours is a non-smoking property. Thanks so much for your understanding.
Our space includes a home security system, so there may be a few simple protocols to work within.
Please make yours a gentle footprint. Cleaning supplies and equipment will be made available upon request so you can keep your space clean as you like while you are here.
Enjoy the City and enjoy your stay with us!
My husband Mike and I are professionals in the SF Bay Area. He's a web-developer/foodie/musician guy, and I'm in the smart city/sustainability innovation business. We will enjoy meeting you!