Located in the heart of one of Aguascalientes's classic neighborhoods in the historic city downtown the apartment is surrounded by museums, bars, restaurants and a lot of history. It is in a private zone, so you'll be able to rest peacefully.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. You can leave later if there are no guests booked after you.
- You must pay for any loss or damage of the house property caused by you or any person whom you are responsible.
- You are allowed to use any space of the house, but please try to keep it clean.
- You must take good care of your own belongings. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- No unlawful behavior is permitted. Doing too much noise after 23 hrs. is forbidden. Please try to keep it low after that time. Be considerate with the neighbors.
- Please ask before bringing any visitors to the house. Do not open the door to anyone you are not expecting.
- Smoking is only allowed in the exterior areas of the house.
- Do not take away any books or items from the house.
- In case of violation of these rules or any misconduct the host has the right to ask the guest to leave.