A two bedroom property (one twin, one double) which sleeps 4-6 people (with a comfortable sofa bed). With a well equipped kitchen with a full-sized oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. TV with French freeview. Shower cabin.
The village of Lolif is set in rolling lush green Normandy countryside. The house has far reaching views of the surrounds. The village itself is famous locally for it's views of the whole of the bay of Mont St Michel.
A perfect place to enjoy the relaxed pace of life of West Normandy - the food, the drink, and the welcoming people. Normandy is famous for it's cider and Calvados, wonderfully fresh seafood (this is where the best restaurants in Paris source their mussels, oysters and lobsters), and dairy products - including some of the best cheeses in France such as Camembert, Pont l'Eveque and Livarot.
Gare de l'Est is an original 500 year old property (the oldest in the village) completely renovated and finished to a high standard. Boasting beautiful original features.
The incredible spectacle of the Abbey of Mont St Michel dominates the whole area and the world heritage site is only 30 minutes away. The view really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. It is not for nothing that the bay of Mont St Michel is known as the world's most beautiful bay.
The village also has an excellent playground suitable for children of all ages.
The extensive beaches of Western Normandy are all within easy reach - the nearest being only 10 minutes away. The stunning expanse of Carolles plage and Jullouville only 15 minutes away.
Also easily reachable is the pretty seaside town of St Pair sur Mer, the historically-rich Avranches, and the fascinating port town of Granville.
The popular Brittany port town of St Malo and the oyster capital of Cancale are both less than an hour away.
While the D-day beaches and Bayeux, home of the world famous tapestry, are just over an hour away.
The property is easily reached from the channel port of Calais (4 hours), and is only 1.5 hours from Cherbourg, and just over an hour from Caen-Ouistreham.
Guests have access to the whole house
Общение с гостями
There will be an agent who is contactable locally
1. Bookings: bookings can be made either by telephone or by email and can be held provisionally for 2 days. Firm bookings give rise after the initial payment of 40% (subject to modification by agreement) Upon receipt formal confirmation is posted. Final PAYMENT is due 8 weeks before the due start date of the holiday, together with a security deposit of £200.
2. Balance: is due 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled.
3. Security deposit: £200 security deposit is required at time of final payment this will be refunded within 14 days upon notification from the owners of clearance.
Breakages/Damage should be if possible replaced by the tenant and anyway notified to the owner/caretaker. Before departure, the tenant should leave the property in a state of tidiness and cleanliness as he would like to find it.
4. Cancellation: by the tenant should be notified as soon as possible by telephone and confirmed also in writing. If the tenant cancels within 8 weeks of the start date of the holiday the balance paid less £50 for administration costs will be refunded - whether he is insured for this risk or not. We strongly advise that holiday INSURANCE is taken out to covering cancellations damage etc. Cancellations after the 8 weeks will be at the property owners discretion. On the rare occasion a property may become unavailable or be withdrawn; usually for reasons beyond the owners control; In such circumstance the owner must reserve the right to cancel and will advise the tenant straightaway. All payments received from him will be refunded.
5. The Property: The rental period is from 4pm on first day of arrival until 10am on day of departure (unless otherwise arranged).
6. Your Obligations: You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition.
You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties.
You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property while at the Property.
You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
You agree to ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked with shutters down when leaving the property and all heaters are turned down / off when not in the property.
You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the Property unless permitted by us in writing in advance. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for any fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, in an emergency or to ensure you are complying with this Booking Contract.
7. Emergency support & call out charges: If you lose a key to the property during your stay, it is policy that the front door lock is changed at the owners discretion and the guest will be charged a callout charge of 48 euros to provide the guest with a new set of keys to gain access to the property
If there is a problem with the property then the agent (French Holiday Selections) can provide a telephone and on-site service. This service is charged at 24 euros per hour between normal working hours (08.00-17.00hrs). Outside of these times a charge of 30 euros per hour will be levied. This will be charged at owners discretion.
8. Complaints: Any problems should be reported to the owner/caretaker/agent immediately so they can be swiftly rectified. Serious or persistent difficulties should be notified without delay to the owner/caretaker.
9. Liability: No responsibility can be accepted for injury to a user or visitor and or loss or damage to the users or visitors belongings.
Under no circumstances shall the agent's liability to the tenant exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
10. Acceptance: The Booking Contract and our confirmation e-mail contain the entire agreement between us and you relating to the Booking. By booking and posted confirmation you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.