Townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms in the most desirable location of the city.
Outstanding rooftop, top-design luxury furniture, living room with Golden Gate view, formal dining room, fully equipped kitchen, office/studio area, garage.. all you need to spend a few days visiting San Francisco in an elegant setting with no compromises.
Walking distance from all touristic destinations, stellar restaurants and close to city's business heart, but still in a super quiet neighborhood.
Three stories, single family home on top of Russian Hill. (If you're not familiar with San Francisco.. it's a very central residential and quiet neighborhood, with unbelievable views, close to all touristic hot spots and downtown).
- garage for 1 car (a second car can be street parked in front of the garage drive way);
- guest bedroom (bedroom #3 in the pictures) with queen bed, private full bathroom, closet and walk-in closet
- master bedroom (bedroom #1 in the pictures) with queen bed, plenty of closet space, full bathroom with vanity table;
- studio / second bedroom, with queen bed (murphy bed: can be tilted and hidden in the closet), large desk and bookshelf with collection of photography books, full bathroom with shower and separate jacuzzi tub.
- Living Room with fireplace, design sofa and vintage lounge chairs, TV, terrace, breakfast table. Living room and terrace have views on Golden Gate Bridge;
- Dining Room with design table, seating for up to 10 people, extra large bow window with seating space;
- Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and tools, top level fires and oven;
- Bar corner with large mirror, sink and all the tools - and liquors - needed to prepare some cocktails
Extra large rooftop with top quality brand new deck and furniture. Sofas, chairs, tables, sun umbrella and BBQ (Big Green Egg). Majestics unobstructed views on Golden Gate Bridge, Marina and Pacific Heights districts, Sutro Tower, Presidio. On the other side you get views on the Skyline of the Financial District: Transamerica, 555 California and a little bit of the Bay Bridge. It is just amazing, anytime of the day and night.
A small elevator connects all the floors (except the rooftop). The elevator is good for two people and it's very useful for loading groceries and bags.
Fully connected home with latest devices: Nest thermostat & Fire Alarm, Philips Hue Lights, Central hifi system with speakers in living room, dining room, master bedroom and studio/bedroom 2, Latest generation AppleTV, Amazon TV, Plasma TV, Multiple WiFi hotspots with the fastest available internet, Amazon Echo, August connected door lock, Connected Garage, Security Cams and Alarm System.
You'll have access to the full house except a walk-in closet where we lock our personal wardrobe when we have guests.
Общение с гостями
I'll be able to help anytime at the phone/email and - should I be out of town - there are trusted friends living nearby that know the house and are ready to help you should any issue arise.
Другие важные подробности
We speak fluent English, Spanish and Italian :)
Enjoy the house as if it was yours, but respect all the things, the time and passion spent to carefully furnish and decor it. It is not a rental property: it's our house where we live.
Small parties/dinners are allowed (maximum people in the house at any time: 10). Rooftop is amazing at sunset and at daytime for a BBQ. Please just be extremely careful in the house: most of the furniture is brand new, top level and quite expensive: a coffee spilled on the sofa or keys on the dining table are scary. Also some of the artworks on the walls are original pieces from world-renowned artists.
Please do not smoke anywhere in the house. Smoking is allowed on the terrace and rooftop.
У этого хозяина 8 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.