The building is located on the historical Tarlabasi Boulevard close to the main shopping area the famous"Istiklal Caddesi" and 150 metres to the British Consulate. While your stay at our apartment you'll find the chance to live the exciting Istanbul.
Our historical building has 3 floors, this apartment has a size of 55m² and located on the 3rd floor. Each of our apartment are designed to comfortably accommodate 4 persons. This apartment is a open space, not separated by doors. There is one queen size bed and one double size bed on mezzanine. This flat offers two balconies. Smoking is allowed only in balconies.
-Free WiFi ( unlimited )
-Iphone docking station
-24 hrs hot water
-Led TV + Satellite TV
-Dishes and Cutlery
-Clean bathroom ( with liquid soap & shampoo )
-Clean towels and linens included
-Maps and Travel Magazine & Books
-Istanbul Card (electronic ticket for transportation to be loaded) is available upon request
Общение с гостями
Upon your arrival i will meet you in front of the building or at any central location to show you the our apartment, give you the keys and inform you anything you need about the house. We will also show you around the neighborhood for orientation and tips. I will be also assisting you closely during your stay and in case of any needs or emergency.
Другие важные подробности
24 hrs open market is located at the entrance of the building.
Close to main police station.
Airport transfer can be arranged on demand
Airport transfer can be arranged on demand, prices are as below;
1-2 person from/to Ataturk Airport 25 Euro
3 person from/to Ataturk Airport 30 Euro
4 person from/to Ataturk Airport 35 Euro
60 Euro from/to Sabiha Gokcen Airport
- NO partying allowed. Respect the neighbors at all times, and no loud noises after 10 pm until 8 am.
- NO smoking inside the house, there will be a €50 charge if i notice it.
- NO illegal activities including illegal downloading of torrents.
- Please do not use towels, hand towels, face towels to remove
make-Ups and use our linens, blankets and towels for each purpose
and to please not to stain them.
- Only people named on the reservation are allowed on the property. It's not allowed to have guests sleeping over beyond the ones you indicate during your reservation. If you plan to have someone over, please let me know in advance.
- Please NO rolling suitcases on the wooden floors! Please pick up and carry your luggage. No high heels either.
- Check-in is possible starting at 14:00 and check out is at 12:00 noon. Consult me for earlier check-ins and later check-outs. I try to be flexible, but need to know in advance to confirm this option.
- Once you have made your reservation, please send me your arrival time as well as flight number ( if you are arriving by plane ).
- If you lost the keys or you forget to give them back there will be a €25 fee charge to replace them.
Imp. Notice : The apartment is fully equipped and well taken care of. Cleaning fee includes a standard cleaning, but we expect also you will take care of it as it is your own house, so if you will leave in very bad conditions there will be a €20 charge applicable.
У этого хозяина 84 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A few years ago by taking a chance to help a friend who has a hotel in the historical peninsula, I have joined to tourism and culture area with an amateur spirit . By the time passes I have realized that I have been enjoying welcoming and hosting guests from all around the world. I like to share the culture and unique features of my country. So, following this experience I have designed my three apartments to offer to the travelers coming from all around the world.
As an Istanbulian I have a solid knowledge and experience to share the best spots with my guests from a local's perspective. This includes sharing the best routes for sight seeing, historical landmarks, restaurants, bars and night clubs. I am happy to say that within my high standards of hospitality, I will be more than happy to accommodate you in the best way that I can.
I look forward to welcoming travelers from the Airbnb community at my apartments.