Amsterdam: 20-30 minutes by car, train or bus.
Beach, dunes, woods: 10-15 minutes by car, train, bus or bike.
Amsterdam Airport: 35 minutes with direct bus connection
Our house was built in 1800 and is located in a quiet alley in the beautiful old city. Haarlem is known for the many nice restaurants, museums and shopping areas which are within walking distance of the house.
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Master bedroom + bathroom and separate wardrobe
- Living room with 2 couches, 1 big chair and 2 regular chairs, TV (+Netflix) and stereo
- French windows with access to sunny terrace/roof garden with BBQ
- Glass void with view on ground floor
- 2 Bedrooms, each with double (extendable) bed
- Bathroom + washing machine and dryer
Общение с гостями
We will be available for any questions regarding your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Please note that tourist tax is applicable in The Netherlands. For the city of Haarlem the tariff is 3,25 Euro per person/night. Payment should either be made upon arrival at the B&B or (preferrably) be added to the booking fee.
Some house rules:
- No parties / loud music.
- No drugs or smoking in the house.
У этого хозяина 33 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы