The Limerence....the world's most gorgeous tiny house inside Twig City and the Impossible Forrest & 1/4 mile from Old Hickory lake, amidst Tennessee wildlife. See huge trees growing out of boulders!
Kitchenette, TV, wifi, REAL plumbing & tons of amenities! Always cleaned "spic and span". Hike a rough trail to water edge or drive 1/10 mile to beach, fishing & boating!
Close to two lakes, homes of country music stars, restaurants and shoppes & just 30 miles to downtown Nashville attractions!
The world's one and only, hillbilly chic Limerence Tiny House!.....setting just outside the Impossible Forrest! This is a one of kind, 180' SF tiny house built by a master craftsman from milled cedar and hardwoods! Tons of luxury amenities! Includes a large patio, fire pit, picnic area, grill and a huge yard!
Add 4 hour pontoon boat or 2 hour Bayliner jetski boat rental for only $150!
"Run of the house" and the surrounding wooded acreage.
You have full access to hike in the 10 acre woods that leads down to Old Hickory lake but please help us keep our good neighbors happy and do not hike onto the Blackhaven Wedding Garden property to the east. Property boundaries are either fenced or marked with signs.
Smoking outside is ok but please do not throw cigarette butts down anywhere on the grounds. If you have a pet please keep it restrained and please clean up "messes".
Общение с гостями
My philosophy is to "be scarce but close if needed". We respect your privacy. Either myself or my helpers are on call to assist you with anything you may need. Please call or text night or day. Thanks. Jay
Другие важные подробности
The Limerence is "Business Travel Friendly" as defined by Airbnb and includes all of the amenities listed.
Info about Location, Distances to Nearby Restaurants, Attractions, Shops
1. Driving Directions – Traveling TO the Property: From Tennessee State Road 109 you will turn east on Academy Road and travel approximately 500 feet to the entrance and turn right onto the gravel driveway and through the double farm gates.
The property address is 2892 Academy Road, Lebanon, TN. After you turn onto Academy Road look for the second gravel driveway on the right, turn into the driveway, through the double gates and follow the driveway back to the Tiny House.
2. Traveling FROM the Property: The Property is located at the edge of Old Hickory Lake in Laguardo, Tennessee, at the intersection of State Road 109 and Academy Road (on Academy Road0.
3. ¼ Mile Walk to Old Hickory Lake Old Hickory Lake is accessible by foot on undeveloped walking trails that travel north to south on the Property or, for those less adventurous, by car. (Exit the Property and turn left on Academy Road, then left on SR 109 and then make an immediate right into the park.) Beaches, boat ramps and outdoor family areas are also within walking distance from Twig City and are available at Laguardo Recreational Area on Old Hickory Lake located less than ¼ mile from the Property.
4. Distances to Cities, Shops, Restaurants and Nashville. Nashville and surrounding areas are all within an easy and comfortable driving distance and are simple to get to. Twig City is located about 6 1/2 miles from Gallatin, Tennessee; 29 miles from downtown Nashville and 30 miles from Music Row; 24 miles to Nashville International Airport; 16 miles to the Nashville “eastside” city limits. Providence Marketplace is only 12 miles away in Mount Juliet. Mount Juliet is also home to hundreds of shops, restaurants and fun things to do. (Mount Juliet is also a stop for the Music City Star passenger train that runs all the way down to Broadway and 1st Avenue in downtown Nashville. Parking rates are high in Nashville and the train might be a fun and inexpensive option to consider for a trip downtown.)
To Gallatin – exit Property by turning left out of driveway to SR 109, then turn right on 109 and Gallatin is located about 6 miles away.
To Lebanon – exit Property by turning left out of driveway to SR 109 then turn left on SR 109, 6 miles to SR 70 and then left on 70 about 7 miles to Lebanon.
To Mount Juliet - Exit Property by turning left out of driveway to SR 109, and then turn left on 109 and go about 6 miles to SR 70 (also known as “Lebanon Road”), then turn right on SR 70 and drive about 6 miles to Mount Juliet Road and then turn left on Mount Juliet Road which is “Main Street” in Mount Juliet, where many, many restaurants, shops and stores are located. (An alternative route to Mount Juliet is to take SR 109 south to where it intersects with Interstate 40 and then take I40 west 5 miles to the Mount Juliet exit, which is exit 226.)
To Nashville – Follow the directions to go to Mount Juliet by either SR 70 or I-40 but continue west to go directly to downtown Nashville. The SR 70 route is more scenic but more congested with traffic and it will deliver you to the “mouth of the downtown Broadway Avenue” part of Nashville. If you choose to travel I-40 it is typical interstate and you can exit at any number of Nashville exits.
Great local “Mom & Pop” restaurants: Cherokee Steakhouse is located at the marina about 4 miles to the north just off SR 109 and has excellent steaks at very reasonable prices. Big Al’s BBQ is located about 4 miles south on SR 109 and has excellent hickory smoked BBQ. Courtney’s Cafeteria is located in Mount Juliet, about 10 miles away and is a great “meat and three” cafeteria style place with reasonable prices. Chinese? I suggest China Moon for great tasting, great value Chinese carry out and to dine in try the Far East Buffet in Mount Juliet, an excellent Chinese buffet with a Mongolian BBQ grill. Mount Juliet also has just about every major franchise restaurant imaginable. Mexican? There are at least 10 Mexican restaurants in a 5 miles radius of Mount Juliet! Hickory Smoked BBQ. This is the BBQ capital of the South! Try Big Al's, Blue Moon BBQ in Gallatin or Lebanon or “BarBCutie” in Mount Juliet. Also, Martin's in Mount Juliet is excellent but a bit high priced.
6. Supermarkets, Drug Stores and Medical Facilities – The Academy Road Property is close to the cities of Gallatin, Mount Juliet and Lebanon, Tennessee. Each of these towns have major supermarkets, drug stores, doctors and hospitals/major medical facilities. To Gallatin – exit Property by turning left to SR 109; Turn right on 109 and Gallatin is located about 6 miles away. To Lebanon – exit Property by turning left to SR 109; Left on SR 109, 6 miles to SR 70; Left on 70 about 7 miles to Lebanon. To Mount Juliet - Exit Property by turning left to SR 109, turn left on 109 and go about 6 miles to SR 70; Turn right on SR 70 and drive about 6 miles to Mount Juliet Road; Turn left on Mount Juliet Road which is “Main Street” in Mount Juliet, where all restaurants, shops and stores are located.
1. A permitted pet counts as a guest.
2. Most pets are acceptable with advance approval. Owner has a lifelong cat allergy and accordingly cats are not permitted. When outside, pets must be on leashes or restrained or trained in ways to prevent unwanted interactions with other pets or guests.
3. Each pet counts as a guest and adds $5 per day. This charge is to offset the extra cleaning and laundry requirements that cannot be avoided.
4. No smoking inside but smoking is permitted outside on the deck, grill or fire pit areas. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground please. If you smoke inside there will be a $100 fee added to offset extra cleaning and dry cleaning costs.
5. The property is not to be used as a "party house" where unregistered guests show up and take advantage of the surroundings. Violation of this rule will cause your reservation to be cancelled and you will be asked to leave.
- The property is family friendly. Quiet times between 10 pm to 9 am will be observed or you will be asked to leave. All beverages must be in plastic cups and containers. Please do not litter grounds, including cigarette butts (Sasquatch hates that!)
Be respectful to the Tiny House, the neighbors and the property. Do not litter and refrain from being loud and unruly, as a complaint will end your stay.
Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE the Tiny House and PLEASE do not throw cigarette butts down anywhere on the grounds.
У этого хозяина 165 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы