Located right on the Bay, this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom comes with a 100' dock and all that living on the bay has to offer. Apartment is accessed by code, giving you total privacy and letting you enjoy complete relaxation at a reasonable price.
Stay in our fully furnished 2 bedroom, 1 bath waterfront apartment. The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils, dishes, coffee pot, and microwave. All linens are included.
The apartment also has cable tv and high speed internet.
We have a beautiful view of Willoughby Bay, a 100 ft dock in the back yard for fishing, crabbing, and simply enjoying the sun.
Willoughby Beach is an easy five minute walk and is so much more peaceful than Virginia Beach. Downtown Hampton and Downtown Norfolk are both convenient to get to. Williamsburg and Virginia Beach are both within 45 minutes. There is a very nice neighborhood seafood grill, next to Rebel Marine Services, at the end of the street called The Sunset Grill. Oceanview pier is two miles away. If you like to walk you can get there by walking on the beach or on Oceanview Avenue. A shopping center with a grocery store, family dollar, ABC store, and several restaurants is just down the street from the Oceanview Pier. Our place is right off 64, which gives you easy access to and from the highway.
Some of the Area Attractions:
Willoughby Spit Beach
Oceanview Beach & Pier
Douglas MacArthur Memorial,
Hunter House Victorian Museum,
Virginia Zoological Park,
Norfolk Botanical Garden,
Ft Monroe museum,
Virginia War Museum
Guest will receive a door code prior to arrival and will use that to access the apartment. Also, guests have free access to our 100' dock as well as the private beach just a few minutes walk away.
Общение с гостями
I will be available via a phone call or text during your full stay
Другие важные подробности
Nothing should impact your stay, if there is any issue please let me know and I will do my best to help.
• Friendly pets are welcome. If you bring one please pick up after your pet.
• NO Smoking! You will be charged $100 for professional smoke removal cleaning service if there is any hint or sign of anyone smoking in the apartment upon your departure.
•Please keep noise levels down after 10pm, as this is a multi-family unit.
• NO large or wild parties.
• Leave the TV cable connection/wifi plug in as is.
• Gray towels, hand towels, and washcloths are for showering only.
Please do not use them to clean or take them outside of the apartment.
• Do not rearrange the furniture.
• Towels, blankets, and linens are inventoried. You will be charged for missing items to cover the cost of replacing them.
Please follow the “Check-Out Duties" prior to your departure.
Check out time: NOON
1. Strip the beds, put all used bed, bath, and kitchen linens on the floor.
2. Clean the dishes & return them.
3. Take the garbage out to the appropriate large green waste bin on the side of the building.
4. Make sure bathroom, kitchen counters, stovetop, sink & floors are wiped clean.
5. If the refrigerator has spills or crumbs please clean the refrigerator.
6. If you turn on the heating, make sure they are off upon departure.
7. If you adjust the A/C units make sure they are set to 80 degrees upon departure.
8. Make sure to lock the sliding glass door & put the door pin back in place.
9. Close the drapes on the sliding glass door.
10. Put all outdoor seating/chairs back where you found them.
11. Discard of cigarette butts properly in trash can. DO NOT leave them on the ground!
Caley and Brian
У этого хозяина 302 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We divide our time between fast paced Washington DC and beautiful Virginia Beach. We are passionate about building meaningful relationships and meeting new people.
In our spare time, we love spending time with family and friends, reading a good book on the beach and finding the best restaurants to enjoy.
We hope you enjoy our listings and look forward to seeing you in Virginia Beach soon!