Об этом жилье
Our place is a 3-storey townhouse in a small village, 1.6 km from Bang Chak BTS Skystrain station:
- 25-min walk.
- 7 mins via a cab
- 5 mins via bike taxi 12 baht (not recommended, though it's cheap and quick but a bit risky choice)
In front of the village (300 meters from my place), we have:
- a nice cafe & restaurant (FreshHour)
- 24-7 convenient store (7-eleven)
It's also very close to 2 expressways.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Private bedroom on the 3rd floor
- Private restroom on the 3rd floor
- Living area on the 2nd floor
- Living area on the 1st floor
- Dining table on the 1st floor
- Shared toilet on the 1st floor
- Shared kitchen on the 1st floor
Общение с гостями
- At day time during weekday we're out to work.
- We usually be back at around 19.30
- During weekend we will usually be around
Другие важные подробности
o Take off your shoes before entering the house.
o Make use of the plastic floor protector provided in your bedroom: if you have to open and move around your heavy luggage, you can do that on this area to avoid leaving the scratch on the floor.
o Make sure to close all the windows before you leave. Else the rain will pour in and damage the floor and furniture.
o Do not drink water from the tap. It’s good enough for wash & clean, but not for drinking.
o Please do not leave the floor or wooden furniture wet. The wood could get swollen easily.
o Please do not use the gym near the entrance of the village. (This is provided only for the houses' owners)
o Please do not smoke
o For the private restroom on the 3rd floor, please do not keep both the window and the door open after you finish using it. Close either one of them to avoid letting in the mosquitoes.
- Peace and Quiet
- Clean & Tidy
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
We, as a couple, both:
- Love to travel
- Work in IT field, love to catch up with the trend
- Listen to mainstream music (pop, rock)
Talking about what we would love to see in our guests:
- Peacefulness: not too noisy that will wake up our neighbour
- Cleanliness: Not leaving too much for us to clean up. Some stains are just too difficult to handle. ;)
- No Smoke in The House : Not in the area of the house nor in front of our neighbours'. We have a small garden 10 feet away where you can do this. (Cigarette stub should be put into the bin, of course.)