This is a gorgeous and unique space in downtown Vancouver! Private but in the heart of the city. Fully updated with designer furnishings. 1500 sq ft over 2 floors - not handicap accessible.
Convenient location in downtown Vancouver (Yaletown).
1500 sq ft over 2 floors (not handicapped accessible). Central heat and air with designer furniture and an open concept kitchen.
As this is downtown Vancouver, there is some street noise.
A nice place to call home during your trip.
- master bedroom - king mattress
- second bedroom - double mattress
- main living area - pull out double mattress from couch
Wi-fi and Netflix available.
There is NO parking with this rental. You will need to use a meter or a nearby lot (2 blocks away) if you have a vehicle.
1500 sq. ft. over 2 floors.
**No parking included**
Transit/pedestrian friendly and public parking nearby.
Parking meters in front of the building for short term use. Longer term parking is 2-3 blocks away (Yaletown public parking) and costs about $12/daytime and $12/overnight.
Общение с гостями
I live locally and am available by phone, text or e-mail if needed.
There is a 24 hour key pick up and drop off service.
A house manual is on site if I'm not able to greet you.
Другие важные подробности
There is a house manual with helpful tips about the place and maps. It is the blue binder on the desk on the main level.
Update (Apr 2017)
- There is a new condo construction a block away. Please be prepared for some construction noise that can begin at 8 a.m.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING (including both cigarettes and cannabis), NO DRUGS and NO PARTIES.
- No shoes indoors.
- No pets or animals.
- No illegal activities.
- The front gate MUST BE LOCKED when leaving the property.
- Do not open the windows (except for the solarium) as there is central heat and air.
- Run the vents after you shower.
- Do not eat the host's food; if you do, replace what you've used.
- Lost or missing keys incur a charge of $150/key.
У этого хозяина 25 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы