With panoramic views, comfy lounges, big kitchen & games room, walking distance to chairlifts, ski hire, restaurants & bars, the iconic 'General Store Pub' and village transport, your 2 single beds with en-suite is the perfect snow get-away.
Room can also be set up with a queen bed instead of 2 singles.
Spacious yet cosy. Kongoola's large modern kitchen, generous dining and living areas incl. fireplace, separate games room with a pool and table-tennis table plus satellite tv mean there is plenty to do while away from the slopes. Centrally heated with drying room, ski store and laundry complete with washing machine and dryer, Kongoola is your home away from home.
Free Wi-fi as well as an on-site manager to assist will ensure you have a worry-free holiday.
While the lodge has a capacity to sleep 39 people at any one time, your private twin with a strong & hot en suite shower comes with linen and towels and is your perfect snow break.
• Shared kitchen, large dining and living areas.
• Games room with table-tennis + pool table & satellite tv.
• The modern kitchen includes gas cook top stoves, electric ovens, microwaves, refrigerators & freezers, dishwashers and a plentiful supply of pots, pans, cutlery etc.
• Tea & coffee provided but please bring your own food to cook in our kitchen &/or enjoy a short walk to the nearby pub and restaurants.
• The lodge is centrally heated with a hydronic panel system and individual controls in the bedroom.
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• Ski storage area and large drying room.
• Wood-fueled fire in the large living room.
• Wireless internet access.
Общение с гостями
Guests are encouraged to mingle with others and share a story or 2 in front of the fireplace in the comfort of the spacious lounge, dining & kitchen areas.
An on-site manager is also on hand to assist you during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Upon arrival, please check the whiteboard in the foyer for your room allocation. If you are arriving early, please knock on your room door to see if available. If your room is still occupied, please store your bags downstairs in the games room until your room is available.
During Winter Season Resort Entry applies to every vehicle entering Mt Hotham Resort, please refer to the Mt Hotham website for details.
Snow chains for your vehicle must also be carried during the winter season. These can be hired off the mountain at various locations including HOYS in Harrietville (the A-frame building on the river next to the bridge). They will show you how to fit these chains and when to do so and also have a person on the side of the road who can fit them for you at the 'fit chains here' sign.
As this is a club lodge, some light duties are required to be completed by guests to help chip in to the running of the lodge. Typically these are around 15mins every second day.
Ensuites must be cleaned upon departure.
У этого хозяина 70 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы