Adorable single room with 2 twin size beds and a door to the front patio. Cute as a button craftsman style home is situated just north of downtown (11 minute drive to the Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center/13 minute drive to Alamo Plaza) & easy access to major highways (281 & 10) to get anywhere in the city. Grocery store is a 5 minute drive away. The property has a walkscore of 62.
High ceilings, hardwood floors, and lots of natural light. Bedroom equipped with small fridge, Keurig (some coffee k-cups & tea bags for your convenience), television (Netflix & Amazon Prime), and Free WiFi!! Shared restroom, this has been rather easy to navigate so far.
You will have access to a lovely front porch with seating and accommodations for smokers (but please close the door), your own bedroom with a private entrance, the hallway, and a shared restroom. Please do not try to enter the rest of the house or you will set off the alarm and likely hear a lot of barking from the dogs!
Общение с гостями
I am on and off the property due to a somewhat erratic schedule, so I may or may not have a chance to meet you. I am very happy to offer you suggestions about where to go in the city or assist with any issues that may come up. Texting is usually the best way to reach me.
Другие важные подробности
Please park on the street facing the same direction as traffic, otherwise you can get a ticket.
- ACCESS/AMENITIES: Please park on the street facing the direction of traffic or you can get a ticket. Since this is a shared house, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the rest of the house. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return. There is a rollaway twin-size bed under the day bed that does require a bit of moving furniture. Please be mindful of the wood floors. Clean towels are in the dresser/armoire, k-cups and tea for the Keurig on top of the fridge, and the television is equipped with access to Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- CLEANING: While we do a thorough clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any coffee cups used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. You have the option to not clean for $15.
- SMOKING: Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke out front). There is an ashtray for ashing on the small table on the front porch as well a small brass bucket with sand where you can place your cigarette butts. We kindly ask that you keep the door to the room closed so that the smoke stays outside.
- NOISE: To be considerate, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 11 pm. And if you want to listen to music, please enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
- PERSONAL TIME: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- ACCIDENTS: We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- # OF GUESTS: We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
- AGE: Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
Hello! I'm an instructor at a community college and a graduate student. I also work part-time, so I am on and off the property but usually easily reachable by text or phone. I enjoy meeting people from all over and am happy to make sure your stay in San Antonio is fun and fulfilling.