Beautiful and Peaceful Campsite located in the Chestnut Woods with Stunning views (Campsite 4)
We have 3 other campsites also, check out my other listing on Airbnb.
Camp fires are allowed
1) Totally secluded and quiet spot located in the South Downs National Park
2) This site is ideal for small group
3) Wild camping at its best
4) Disused railway line close by where you can walk/cycle through beautiful countryside
5) Located close to the 3 moles pub which serves fantastic ales. (14 min walk)
6) We have a Portaloo onsite
7) Also have a Shower and another toilet available in the milking parlour (10 min walk)
8) Great location to go exploring around West Sussex, ( Midhurst, Petworth, Arundel, Goodwood, Coastal towns, etc.
9) Children 16 years and under are £6 per night. Contact me and I can make a special offer to update the price.
10) You can bring your own wood for the camp fire. Or alternatively I can bring a large wheelbarrow of wood to you for £10/ small wheelbarrow for £5
11) I have 2 five meter luxury bell tents that are available to hire. I will erect the tent for you before you arrive, and will also dismantle it when you depart. One tent can come equipped with 6 air mattress, and the other has two air mattress, coir matting, rugs, side table, entrance flags and tea light chandelier. Please enquire about prices.
12) Check out my other sites listed on Airbnb .
Campsite 1- River meadow
Campsite 2 - Bluebell woods
Campsite 3 - Grass field