Located in the heart of old town Prague, our designer furnished aircon boho-chic style apartment not only has a great atmosphere but is really quiet and peaceful. Only 4 minutes stroll to Charles Bridge and 6 minutes to Old Town Square, this is an amazing location.
The king size bed is really comfortable and comes with a selection of pillows.
Equipped with a TV including free Netflix, kitchenette, shower and cosmetic essentials.
Our aim is to give you an romantic vacation experience!
Located in the attic of a historical 18th century journeyman's' hostal our romantic apartment is approximately 40 sqm large with a seating area, large king size bed, kitchenette and bathroom with shower.
We have included all the essentials that you might need for a luxurious stay here in Prague so here is a list of what is in the apartment for you:
Data enabled tablet
Spare charging cables
Spare selection of batteries
International Power adaptors for European outlets
COSMETIC/SANITARY ITEMS – for emergency use
Toothbrush & toothpaste
Deodorant (Men’s and women’s)
Shower gel & shampoo
Micellar makeup removing lotion
Makeup removing pads
Coffee maker with range of coffee shots
Selection of teas
Salt & pepper
Brown and white sugar
First aid kit – including digital thermometer, antiseptic wipes & pain killers
Digital luggage scale
Local tourist maps and brochures
Cleaning liquids and cloths
Notepad & pen
Distance from main attractions:
- Old Town Square - (0.3 miles)
- Charles Bridge ( 0.2 miles)
- Betlem square - (0.2 miles)
- Kaprova street - (0.1 miles)
- Jewish district - (0.4 miles)
- Wenceslas Square ( 0.4 miles)
- National opera ( 1 mile)
- National Museum ( 1 mile)
Most of Prague's main attractions are within a mile of the apartment
Prague's Old Town Herberghaus is a unique place in touch with history:
- the original house was built around the time Charles IV. was king (from that period only the gothic cellars now remain)
- first written document mentioning the house dates back to 1406 AD at which time it used to be a blacksmith's forge
- in later centuries a lot of other craftspeople lived and worked in the house: cutlers, hatters, carpenters, later glaziers and most recently locksmiths (who still have a shop downstairs)
- in 1671 the original three gothic semi-detached houses were partially torn down and reconstructed in early baroque fashion
- in 1713 AD the Old Town's tailors guild procured the house, adapted it into a hostel for journeyman tailors who wandered from town to town (so called "herberg") and it stayed so for another 250 years
- its current appearance is a result of the late 19th Century adaptation of the house and of the expert renovations between 2009 and 2011
Общение с гостями
If you have any questions or problems during your stay, call us using the numbers provided in the e-guidebook that we will send to you before your stay with us.
Другие важные подробности
Taxi drivers in Prague, as in most cities are not always honest with their pricing. Allow us to book a taxi for you to or from the airport, railway or coach station - we have negotiated a special rate for our guests.
Just let us know your arrival time.
There is a late check in charge of 500 CzKr for check in after 10pm (22:00)
1. We are a strictly no-smoking apartment block – EVEN ON THE GALLERY OR STAIRWAY- if you wish to smoke, please smoke outside the apartment block.
2. Please ensure that the front door of the building is closed after entering.
3. No more than 3 people may stand on the gallery outside to avoid overloading the structure.
4. Please KEEP THE QUIET HOURS from 10:00 p.m. till 8 a.m. !!!
Also please behave quietly when walking down/up the stairs or when moving your luggage in common areas of the house as there are people living in most of the other apartments.
5.Do NOT leave any appliance turned on in the apartment when no one is present.
6. If something is not working in the apartment, please let us know immediately so that we can repair it for you and other guests. If you break something - no problem! Just let us know so we can repair/replace it for other guests.
7. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED! No visitors are allowed without our specific prior agreement.
8. Please ensure that all the windows (especially the skylight windows in the lounge) are closed when you leave the apartment in case of rain.
9. We have original wooden floors and they hate high heels!
`10. Please take your shoes off - especially on wet days - you will help us keep our apartment special and clean for yourself and other guests.
11. Do not throw anything into the toilets apart from toilet paper.
12. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
SHOULD YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US on our profile or phone:
MARTINA: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
MARKETA: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
STUART & PAVLA: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)