All-New Mix Dorm Room. Up to 8 peoples sharing the room. The location is quite central, the front of apartment is one of 5 stars hotel "Swiss Hotel Osaka". As you know how this location is good and surround atmosphere is safe and amazing. This is most closest apartment from Nankai Namba Station. Surrounding are shops and restaurants. Too much central and never build the apartment around. Easy access for every sightseeing spots in Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Tokyo... Everywhere in Japan.
===== Important House Rules =====
Please follow the rules, otherwise do not reservation.
We will send this house rule by PDF, after you reserved. Please read again and print out to bring on the day. Please check with us and sign it when you check-in.
★ Strictly promise the check-in (meeting) time. If delay, we won't wait you and never rent our room. If there is the first place, there has the possibility to lost. So please reach before 30 min of meeting time and check the place. It's the Japanese standard rule. If you can't promise it, never reservation to our room. We don't take any kind of situation for the excuse.
- Once you reserved the room, you will follow our all house rules and Airbnb cancel policy (our policy selected "Strict"). Not allowed 100% refund. If you don't know the rule, please check the detail the Airbnb Cancel Policy first.
- This is not a hotel or hostel, we have no service like them. For instance, to call a taxi or store your luggage before/after check-in/out, clean the room while you stay.
- Strictly do not bring and drink an alcohol in the room, balcony, communal area, any place in the building. If it's empty also never bring it to the apartment.
- Strictly never smoking at the room, balcony and communal area. Please go on the road to smoke and throw the cigarette for the ashtray.
- Strictly minimize the volume and do not make a noise at night (after 9:00PM). One of a guest did not follow these rules, we were called police and expelled from this room. If we have any complain from the residents, we will force all guest from the room immediately. Please understand this is not a hotel or hostel, just a private house.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance
- Please do not use the balcony after 8:00PM
- Strictly check-out from the room until 11:00AM, NEVER PASS the check-out time. If pass the time, we will take the deposit which is every one hour for 3,000JPY times the number of person (if reserved by 2 peoples, extend fee
for one hour is 6,000JPY). We don't want to take a deposit, just keep promise the time. It's Japanese culture.
- Strictly never enter the premises and invite the people apart from the guests who are staying. It doesn't matter who was stay or just enter, no friends, no other peoples. If need any help or emergency, please contact us.
- If you have any problem, please ask us. Do not ask neighborhood, concierge, guard and surround peoples.
===== For convenience to stay with neighborhood =====
If somebody rings the doorbell, please do not answer to it. Please don't talk to anyone in the building or if anyone approaches you don't need to talk to them. It's to keep up with neighborhood.
===== Case not return the deposit =====
- Pollute the couch (sofa), beds, wall. Any kind of material in the room and the balcony.
- Broke something
- Lost a key
- Break this "Important House Rules"
Keep the room clean for every guests.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 1174 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi there, I'm Kaz from Osaka in Japan.
【 100% Japanese staff and we born in Osaka 】
【 OVER 1197 SATISFIED REVIEWS! 】
【 Reply 100% 】
【 Reply as soon as possible (at latest 24hours: season time we would need some time) 】
【 Answer any kind of questions 】
【 Fluent English/Japanese conversation 】
I usual working as business consulting for younger entrepreneur. Also doing graphic designer, web programmer and hundred of businesses.
I belongs to two volunteering teem. One is solving the problem of foreigner tourists in Japan. We find a person who lost and finding their way, and ask to show the way to find their way. And I belongs another volunteering team which helping for poor children. Our mission is the energy will be delivered to children from Osaka. I'm very grateful the people, this environment, and to be able to do this things and for this opportunities.
Now I'm interested in playing sports (soccer, basketball, ski, snow boarding, ice hockey), playing music (drum and acoustic guitar) and listening, learn the cultural differences, meeting/talking new peoples, cooking Japanese/Italian cuisine, travel all over the world and more.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us. Also we are very known at Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe...). Please leave any kind of information to us.
I want to international exchange with all tourists. We don't drink, but if you have a time, let's talk.
=== For All Tourists ===
We highly recommend to chose Japanese Expert Host who has over 800 good reviews. They has great trust and would very kind to solve your questions and problems. If the host meet when you check-in in person, it would be more HONEST HOST. To meet in person is natural thing as host who rent a room. But if there is no confident about the room or room quality, who don't want to meet to you. So you can understand with it what host has the mind when they rent them house. We don't want to waste your important trip in our country, Japan. So this one of suggestion from our Airbnb Host experience (we doing over 3 years).
Have a great time in Japan.