Please contact me prior to booking directly through the site especially for longer stays.
Quiet large 1 bdrm apt w/ fully equipped kitchen, Wifi, AC, Wash/Dry in the basement. Top floor, elevator bldng, corner apt, NE exposure full of morning sun light and afternoon breeze. Astoria, quiet tree-lined street close to subway, 15 mins 2 Times Square, Midtown Manhattan, New York, NY
This one-bedroom apt can comfortably host two with possibly up to 2 more guests to stay on the living room queen-size sofa bed. Located on the North-East corner of the top floor of a six-story elevator building, which means you only share one living-room wall with the neighbor, Adam, who is never home.
The building is on a tree-lined street where parking is free with the exception of alternate street cleaning rules from 11:30 am to 1 pm on either Mon, Thur or across the street on Tue and Fri.
The whole apartment. Washers/Dryers are located in the basement of the building and cost $1.75 per cycle. Let me know if you intend doing laundry and I will leave you the refillable electronic card to activate the machines.
Общение с гостями
I live here and usually I can only open the door to my home when I am traveling as well, usually going home in August and Christmas season, which means I may not be able to meet you all. Once the booking is confirmed I send out instructions on how to gain access to the apartment keys and, of course, I am always available on the phone or via text/ FaceTime to address any issue or answer any question.
Другие важные подробности
Besides the vintage character and the history engraved in these plaster walls, screeching wood floors, and black/white subway tiled bathrooms most pre-war buildings in NYC also come with old electrical wiring systems which are limited to one circuit breaker per apartment limiting the number of appliances that can be used at once.
* Please inquire through airbnb w/ ur profile+photo before booking the apt.
1. Read the listing in its entirety including the detailed description, guidebook etc. . .before asking questions that have already been addressed.
2. You break, you buy!
3. I do not smoke. Usually I do not mind if a guest smokes a (one) cigarette in the living room next to an open window, but there's no smoking in the bedroom.
4. The plants are not fake and require some basic care, which you will responsible for especially for longer stays. During the summer there's a dripping system connected to the shower head that will need to be switched on/off.
5. If you notice some perishables left by previous guests going bad in the fridge, please feel free to discard them before contacting me about the foul smell in the fridge.
6. Turn off the lights and the AC when you leave the apartment during the day, just because you're not paying separate utilities doesn't mean you should be wasteful.
7. I will do my best to ensure the premises are tidy and clean upon your arrival, you should do the same when you check out. The $60 cleaning fee barely covers the time to do laundry and basic dusting/sweeping/moping. During extended stays you will be responsible to clean after yourself.
8. You will be given one bath towel per guest for your stay. If you use more than one I will have to detract $10 from your deposit for the additional laundry.
The sharing economy is a collaborating one. Please be proactive in addressing or even identifying what may be become an issue. . .just like you would with your own home.
Thank you and Welcome Home. . .Enjoy your stay!