Sunny, private room in family home on large property in Tawa - Wellington's northern most suburb. Enjoy peaceful bush views while being only minutes from all that Tawa and the city have to offer.
The room has sliding-door access to a north facing deck, with beautiful views over the neighbouring scenic reserve and Tawa valley. Your stay with us includes clean sheets, towels & all other bedding including electric blanket. The room is heated. Hair-dryer is provided. Curtains & blind are block-out.
You will have access to:
- a private room with queen sized double bed;
- separate bathroom, shower room and separate toilet near-by (all shared);
- liquid soap, shampoo, and conditioner in the shower;
- TV and many DVDs in family room adjacent to your bedroom;
- free tea & coffee;
- free breakfast cereal & milk;
- use of the washing machine for the extra charge of $5 per load, washing powder included;
- air drying only of your laundry (no access to tumble dryer).
Общение с гостями
We are a very regular and busy family household so visitors need to be self-sufficient :-) We are always interested in getting to know you, and are happy to answer your questions & provide local knowledge/advice should you need it.
Другие важные подробности
We have two house cats, & one outside dog (Jimmy, our old basset hound). We also have a number of chickens, quails and budgies (all live outside). One goose & an old bath tub full of goldfish live in our developing home orchard.
We prefer that you don't smoke inside AND outside ;-)
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.