Enjoy this 5 bedroom airbnb house near the strip/downtown with tv/wifi, multiple lounges + more! This discounted rate is due to being a "FLOATING GUEST" [while you may end up keeping your bunk the majority of your stay, on nights your room is booked, you must be willing to move to another room, and even on airbed or couch in garage lounge or living room if all other rooms are booked] See details below! If you don't wish to be a floating tenant, you may book at regular rate. :)
READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE BOOKING:
This 5 bedroom house is set up hostel-style:
Bedroom A: 3 bunk beds, balcony, bathroom, walk-in closet
Bedroom B: 2 bunk beds, closet
Bedroom C: 2 bunk beds, closet
Bedroom D: 4 bunk beds, mirrored closet
Bedroom E: King bed, 2 twin beds, bathroom, closet, mini fridge/microwave
4 Lounges :
TV lounge, Fireside Lounge, Garage Lounge & Misc Lounge
Kitchen + dining room
Pool & Gazebo
You will have access to all common areas and whichever room you are staying in on any given night.
Общение с гостями
While I will not be present during the majority of your stay, my onsite assistant hosts will be available to answer any questions you may have - and I am reachable via text/airbnb.
Другие важные подробности
READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE BOOKING:
As a longterm "floating tenant" you are receiving a discounted rate due to your willingness to move beds as needed. Beyond this 40+% discount, the added perk is that despite this being a "shared room" listing, on many nights you may actually have a private room.
*Please keep in mind that the pool may be closed due to weather or maintenance and is not a guaranteed amenity.
*Out of respect to guest experience - do not involve other guests in any concerns/questions/complaints you may have and bring concerns quietly to host or onsite assistants *The house is old and there is wear and tear - there are stains on the carpet, but the house and carpet is cleaned and maintained daily by 3-5 onsite hosts, if there is any area that needs more attention, immediately inform the hosts so they can clean it.
*You must be willing to sleep in any available bed on any given night, including an airbed or couch downstairs or in garage lounge on fully booked nights.
*Sometimes there are last minute bookings so we advise keeping your belongings mobile so it can be moved by yourself or our onsite hosts if you are out when we need to check a guest into your room OR you may keep the majority of your things in locked closet downstairs so you only move your essentials in this floating position.
The concept of a floating tenant may seem foreign, but bed surfing is a great way to experience the perks of the house at a highly discounted rate.
There will be onsite hosts present during your stay.
You may keep your valuables in a locked supply closet during your stay.
*The onsite hosts will be coming into the room after 1pm each day to prep for new arrivals. Since this is a shared room please ensure your belongings are tidy [in closets or under/on beds] by 1pm each day unless you consent to the onsite host doing this for you.
While on some nights you may have a private room, other nights [particularly weekends] may become packed, as we open all the rooms and lounges to travelers. So there may be some nights with 30 or so people which is part of the adventure of Airbnb and meeting other travelers :) Must be ok with this.
*There are no lockers, and doors only lock from the inside - however any valuables may locked in our linen closet if desired, just ask the on-site upon arrival [please note, the on-site will be the one to unlock and return items to you upon request, you will not be given a key]. We have a revolving door of guests and while we do have onsite hosts present to oversee, we do not have video surveillance, and advise you use the locked supply closet for peace of mind.
1. Be reachable via text/call/airbnb to ensure a smooth check-in, trip, and check-out. Inform us immediately if there are any delays to your check-in time so we can plan accordingly. Check-ins before 1PM require an early-check in fee, and check-outs after 1PM require a late-checkout fee. We will need to get a hold of you whenever you will be moving to a different bed, so we will need to be able to reach you
2. Be respectful to neighbors, hosts, onsite assistants, other guests & the property
3. Quiet hours [10PM-10AM]; keep to a soft/low volume at these hours to respect neighbors & any guests sleeping. We offer temp headphones for computers/music.
4. Clean up after yourself [dishes washed/dried by hand immediately after use, trash put in bins, wipe down shower after use] & keep personal belongings tidy/contained [if in shared room - there will be room inspections daily by 1pm to ensure room is tidy for any incoming guests]. If you booked a private room or multiple rooms, there will not be daily room checks, however we ask that you keep personal belongings in your designated rooms & not in common areas which should remain tidy.
5. It is guest responsibility to communicate any questions/concerns/rule-breaking immediately to myself, or onsite assistant, so it can be resolved in timely manner during your stay
6. Smoking can take place in the back yard only.
7. No jumping/scaling the backyard wall for short-cuts, as tempting as it may be.
8. Do not open garage door at any time.
9. No unauthorized guests [guests not mentioned during booking] permitted on property without prior host consent.
10. No loitering in front of the house, please utilize the lounges, rooms or backyard to relax
11. No pets permitted on the property.
12. Follow posted pool rules.
13. Out of respect to our privacy, and those of our guests, please do not mention "airbnb" to neighbors [if asked, you are our friends/family/guests/coworkers/peers]
14. If you bring X-Box, Wii or any other gaming system, please ask on-site hosts to hook it up.
15. Balcony should remain clear of any personal belongings at all times.
16. As you are in a shared room, please do not lock the door. Any valuables may be put in our locked supply closet while you are off-site if desired.
17. No mail may be delivered to the house - you may have it held at the post office
18. Enjoy meeting fellow travelers from around the world!