Укажите количество взрослых.
Взрослые
1
Укажите количество детей.
Дети
Возраст 2 — 12
0
Укажите количество младенцев.
Младенцы
До 2
0
Максимум 4 гостя (не считая младенцев).
Пока вы ни за что не платите

Об этом жилье

Anuska is a apartment generously proportioned for 4 or 5 people are comfortable. It has two double rooms with two single beds each and wardrobes.
Agency, we answer from Monday to Friday.

Жилье

One of them with safe. The outside woodwork is all in new aluminum.
The bathroom is separate and includes a washing machine practice. The kitchen is independent and is in perfect condition, with the newly renovated marble and equipped with everything you need: Gas cooker, electric oven, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
The living / dining room is spacious and features a sofa bed , TV and DVD. In addition, a table with five chairs in the dining room menorquinas, which has a window with access to the terrace, overlooking the sea and equipped with another table and 4 chairs to enjoy time outdoors.

Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер

APM1601
Подробнее об этом поле

Жилье
Вмещает гостей: 4
Ванных комнат: 1
Спален: 2
Кровати: 2
Время прибытия: В любое время после 16:00
Время выезда: 10:00

Удобства

Цены
Доплата за каждого последующего гостя: Бесплатно
Общайтесь только через Airbnb
В целях безопасности никогда не переводите деньги и не общайтесь за пределами сайта или приложения Airbnb.
Подробнее

Спальные места
Спальня 1
2 односпальные кровати
Спальня 2
2 односпальные кровати

Правила дома
Нельзя с питомцами
Без вечеринок и мероприятий
Время прибытия — после 16:00

Reservation payment

To confirm the reservation is necessary to pay a deposit of 20%. This payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. 30 days before arrival, the company Redorka SL will claim the remaining 80%. If booking occurs within 30 days or less before arrival at the accommodation, the customer must pay once the total amount by credit card. Should not any payment is made, the reservation will be canceled.

What's in the book?

The use and enjoyment of the period confirmed by alquliado property. Payment is per property, not per person and VAT is included. Sheets, towels and cleaning services:

- Stays of 7 days, have a towel change mid stay.

- Stays of 14 days, have 2 towel changes mid-week and a total service (sheets, towels and cleaning) after 7 or 8 days.

- Other rooms may have different frequencies of service.

Client data

It is the sole responsibility of the client, the data provided to the reservation and subsequent issue of the invoice. If it is found to be incorrect, could cause the cancellation of the reservation.

overrides

In case of cancellation of booking, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid a deposit with the following penalties as compensation for Redorka SL:

50% of the total reservation if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the date fixed for occupying the accommodation.

75% of the total reservation when done between 7 and 30 days before arrival.

100% of total reservation when it is made less than 7 days.

Check in and out

The time of entry into the property the day of arrival at 16 hours, in some cases it will be possible to advance this time, especially when the property has been left free prior to this day, and is clean and ready.


The maximum departure time is 10:00 am.

At the arrival the client should pay the Tourist Tax that is 1.- euro plus 10% VAT (1.10 euros) for persons over 16 years. Children are exempt.


Отмены

Суперстрогие 30

Если вы отмените бронирование за 30 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам 50% всей суммы бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 30 дней до поездки, то оно будет считаться невозвратным.


Свободные дни
7 ночей — минимальная продолжительность бронирования

2 отзыва

Профиль пользователя Gaetano
август 2017
Bellissimo appartamento, vicino al mare alla bellissima cala di Binibeca ed alla stupenda Punta Prima, vicino c'è tutto quello di cui uno possa avere bisogno, esperienza veramente positiva!

Профиль пользователя Jean Marie
июнь 2017
Plutôt tranquille hors saison, plage très proche. Grande disponibilité et réactivité de Redorka.

У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.

Просмотреть другие отзывы
Sant Lluís, ИспанияНа сайте с апрель 2016
Профиль пользователя Redorka

Empresa dedicada al alquiler vacacional

Частота ответов: 80%
Время ответа: несколько часов
Точная информация о расположении появится у вас после подтверждения бронирования.

Похожие объявления