My place is close to Cairns in a leafy, peaceful suburb. With a bus stop only 5 minutes walk away, gorgeous beaches and the city are easily reached. Soothing nature walks are close by, as is a shopping centre. You’ll love my place because of its warm and peaceful atmosphere with lots of open spaces, beautiful views, a very comfy bed in your private room and a comfy outdoor lifestyle. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Please treat us and our home with respect
- Smoking ok outdoors only. Absolutely zero drugs!
- If you are a heavy drinker we'd rather have you book somewhere else
- Please do not help yourselves to our things, food and drinks unless we agree to a different arrangement
- Be aware that you won't be able to use our kitchen space to cook meals for yourselves, as we use the kitchen for business purposes
- You use it, you clean it. You break it, you get it fixed
- Communication is everything, so please talk to us
- If you would like to invite a friend over, please check with us before you do.
Hi there! I am passionate about life, care about people and our planet, love travelling, Yoga, dancing, cooking and eating natural food. I develop natural skincare products and live a 'scented life' doing what I love.
Having worked as a tourguide in the past, I most likely understand your travelling needs and will be more than happy to make your stay a wonderful experience.