This apartment, a renewed late 19th century building in Porto is located in the Fine Arts School neighborhood. Best suited for anyone looking for a quiet environment and privacy in a privileged location.
This apartment has two floors with a balcony on the first floor and a garden on the ground floor. Inside the aesthetic reflects an appreciation for last century, with exposed Venetian stucco and stonework and worked plaster ceilings.
GROUND FLOOR - garden
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
- One room with a futon (130x200) - the book's room.
- The living room (20 m2) with a balcony along the house with stairs to the garden;
- The dining room (22 m2) with a Bulthaup kitchen fully equipped (with oven, micro wave, ceramic plates, range hood, Nespresso machine, toaster, fridge, freezer.... )
ON THE SECOND FLOOR:
- A master suite, (bed: (145x195)) with a small balcony.
- A third room (bed: 130x190).
- An open bathroom with a bathtub with a view of the stars connected with a space for yoga.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/CMP
Luzia put a lot of love and affection to share this space with you. This is the reason why she do not ask for a security deposit – we believe our hosts will take care of the space as if their own and will reimburse her for any damage that might occur. Thank you for leaving it as you found it and have fun!
This is a non-smoking house. Parties are not allowed, only small gatherings and no later than 23:00. Quiet times: between 23:00 and 07:00. If you come with children please be especially careful with the stairs.