I'm offering a lovely room with balcony to friends, couples or lonely travellers (single/king-size bed) in S.Giovanni, well connected to the Colosseum and wherever you like to go to the City during day&night .The use of bathroom & kitchen is allowed.
It's a nice room with a balcony, very bright especially in spring and summer. The apartment is cute and clean with a friendly style made of two rooms, kitchen and bathroom; you can feel free to stay in the common rooms and use services like wi-fi and washing-machine; it's also possible to go on the building's roof where you can find one of the nicest view of the city ever. You'll have breakfast in the morning, towels and sheets for your bed (single or double: king size).
The area is called San Giovanni, few minutes walking from the metroA (San Giovanni; RediRoma): safe, close to supermarkets and cafes; well connected by several buses to the central station, the inner city and nightlife areas as SanLorenzo, Pigneto, Trastevere. Anyway it's good to know to know that you can spend your day in one of the parks around or maybe a quiet evening walking towards the Colosseum or having dinner in one of the various restaurants nearby.
The apartment offers you comfort and discretion, quietness and familiarity, because you have the chance to live your experience choosing easily to go to the heart of the city as many tourists do. On the otherside you can feel like a roman in one of the most appreciated areas of Rome.
Who's writing is the guy who's living here for eight years: I'm Gabriele, 32 y.o., psychologist. I use to spend most of the time working not at home but i'll be glad to help you whenever you need some informations about the city.
Wi-fi everywhere, also on your balcony
- Kitchen: burner and oven, running (potable) water, fridge and freezer.
- Bathroom: washing machine, hair dryer, bath tub
- Access to the building's roof, with a great view across Rome, is allowed only with me: it's not my private roof :)
Общение с гостями
- Prefer meet the needs of guests, in their time and in their own spaces; i often lived their experience in diferent places around the world as a hospitalityclub volunteer or as an airbnb guest.
- I'm not always at home because I work during the week even if I find it a pleasure to spend time with my guests and help them for any informations about the area or the city.
- On the weekend it can happen I receive friends at home for aperitivo or dinner.
Другие важные подробности
i will offer to my lovely guests breakfast with:
- coffee, juice, milk, yoghurt, marmalade, cakes, cereals, tea.
You'll have in your room all you need to cook:
-pots, pans, moka for your coffee, cutlery, dishes, glasses for water, wine, cups for yoghurt, coffee, milk...
You'll have in your room what you need in the bathroom:
- one big and one small towel, shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, laundry detergent. An hair-dryer is in the bathroom for your need also.
You'll also have in your room:
- more than 100 DVD movies to watch in the night or stormy days :) some headphones for your computer and one mouse for your tablet or pc; an electricity converter for no EU travellers.
don't wear shoes inside! :)
Extra strangers for the night are allowed only under request: the costs of 1 extra bed is 15 euros.
no too much noise on the balcony :)
don't drink my liquors! :)
No lemon on the marble in the kitchen! :)
Hi everyone, hope to enjoy my (and yours) next travels with your help. I'm 35, male, psychologist and i live in rome even if i was born in Naples, the city I left 10 years ago.
In these years, different travel experiences i hope to share whenever with people i will meet wherever in the world.