•••BOOK 2 nights, STAY 3•••
November 1st - December 20th
Beautiful, serene WATERFRONT setting on 1/2 acre on an island accessible by passenger ferry, located ACROSS the Nanaimo harbor;
with a 2 bedroom/1 bath cozy cottage nestled in natural surroundings; a covered deck area and an open patio for your lounging leisures
Nothing better then the smell of the Sea air, the sound of sea gulls and the hummmm of the float planes taking off during your stay in our little paradise.
Wake up and enjoy your a cup of coffee outside on the covered deck or down at the waters edge;
1/2 ac of tranquility; borders a beautiful park and a short stroll to a long pier to sit and dangle your feet in the ocean.
Fully furnished in a shabby chic style cottage, with a tv/dvd player (no cable at moment) movies for all ages are at cabin; games; books;
free WI-FI available - NO LANDLINE PHONE
Regular coffee and selected tea's are available (Don't forget your cream! Coffee mate is provided)
4 single Kayaks & 1 tandem (for 2) kayak with life jackets (adult size only) and paddles, available for use to navigate our majestic island
**a Waiver/Release form MUST be signed before usage**
Towels, linen, toilet paper, paper towel, bedding, beach towels included
Basic kitchen essentials (seasonings, dish soap, etc - contact for inquiries)
Общение с гостями
CHECKING-IN : please note last ferry sailing from the Nanaimo side to island..10:10 pm
for confirmation/update schedule:
Please search for:
Protection island ferry
(My direct link won't show here)
Другие важные подробности
Protection Connection Ferry is a passenger ferry only; parking is available for your car in one of the Nanaimo City parkades
(I will provide you more parking info before your arrival)
Once booked, a rental agreement and a Waiver/Release form for the usage of kayaks -with signatures - will be required before access to cottage;
RENTAL RULES - ($250 fine if pets are on property)NO PETS
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors, outside only with use of ashtray
2. FIRES – there is NO open fires allowed anywhere on Protection Island
3. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to
4. quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use/contents of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets are NOT allowed on premises
There is a small underground parking at 20 Anchor Way and just a 10 min walk along the marina to the P.I. Ferry. Also, across street from P.I. Ferry, is a parkade, beside the Port Theatre building.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service.
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house. Refreshment bottles/cans to be placed in garbage bag and beside garbage receptacle as well.
12. Water and Septic: The cottage is on city sewer system, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine/foreign products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $75 per man hour to unclog.
13. Weather disturbances:
If there is a Protection Island ferry cancellation, a Protection Island power outage due to weather or other unforseen circumstances before or during your stay at the cottage, there is NO REFUND, and check in & out dates still will adhere to this agreement
С 22 декабрь 2017 - 01 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
I love to travel every year together as a family with our 3 growing kids, one of our favourite places to visit is PUERTO RICO!
Of course we love the white sands and crystal blue waters of the Caribbean as well.
But there's nothing more finer than living here in the Pacific Northwest, where we've managed/owned rental properties all here on Vancouver Island, 20+ years
"YESTERDAY IS HISTORY ~ TOMORROW IS A MYSTERY"