Close to the Virginia Creeper Trail and historic Abingdon. You’ll love its family connection -- built by my Great Great Uncle in 1895 with each generation adding its mark. The Millsap-Baker Estate combines classic Victorian style and original antiques with modern comforts. For your enjoyment, the estate includes a 3000sqft lighted deck, acres of natural beauty, & a rustic backdrop -- creating a cozy, old-time, southern charm ... good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and groups.
- NOTE: This is the Honeymoon Suite, which has its own, private bath (tub & shower wand). If you prefer to use a stand-up shower, you are welcome to use one of the two shared baths.
- We serve a FULL, HOT breakfast every day (eggs, meat, biscuits, etc.)!
- Includes complementary wine, and 24hr fruit & snack bar.
- Base fee includes all applicable sales and occupancy taxes.
- Children are allowed, but the antiques are not child-friendly -- you will be responsible for any damage.
- Because we are a fully operating BnB and accept reservations through our web site and other automated booking agents, we must "pre-approve" all reservations made through airbnb to prevent overbooking.
- Don't worry about us, but if there are other guests in the Manor House, please be courteous about late-night noise levels.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы