Welcome to a sunny studio apartment in a quiet residential area. Attached to our house we have a studio apartment - one large room with kitchen, a separate bathroom and entrance. Very close to public transport (1 min) which goes down to Oslo Sentral (20 min), to Rikshospitalet (12 min), and up to Holmenkollen station (7 min). Very close to woods.
This is a typical wooden house in a much sought-after residential area consisting mostly of wooden villas.
Общение с гостями
The small studio apartement with its basic equipment makes you fairly self-suffient and gives some privacy. However, we are in the attached neigbour building and are there to help you (when we are not at work). We know the area well having lived here the most of our lives.
Другие важные подробности
Dogs may periodically be in the garden. (Two standard poodles and a small japanese chin).
- There are four dogs on the premises. Three of them live with us. Please ensure that the gates are closed properly.
- Please leave clothes, bags, suitcases etc on benches, chairs, in the wardrobe, or bathroom, but never on the beds.
- No candles, matches or smoking inside or outside on the property.
- Limited access to the large garden as only parts of it belongs to us.
- Leave key in lockbox or deliver personally at departure.
- No additional guests, visitors or parties.
I am Norwegian, half English. I have lived most of my life in Oslo, but some years also in Belgium, Germany, England and the US.
I have always enjoyed learning languages and learning about other people and cultures. At present teen-agers, dogs (poodles), gardening, and jogging in the woods take up my spare time. Other interests are: retro items, politics, scandinavian design, wild flowers, dog training, Sweden, Finland and Ireland. When I travel I visit friends, dog shows, agricultural events, flee markets, and antique shops.