Beautiful Cabo Beachfront 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Condo
Beautiful beachfront condo just steps from the Sea of Cortez. Fabulous landscaping in this serene location.
Property includes access to 5-star hotel Casa Del Mar Golf and Beach resort. Including 3 restaurants, spa and 6 different pools across the entire property. There is a fitness center available for guest usage onsite. Concierge and room service available to all guests.
Общение с гостями
Guests will be provided with a personal ambassador to insure all their needs and activities are accommodated. Upon check in all guests will meet with their personal ambassador and be provided direct contact information so all of their needs can be met throughout their stay.
Другие важные подробности
Championship golf courses minutes away. Golf, fishing and all other activities available throughout the year, many at discounted prices.
Terms and Conditions
• Visa or MasterCard.
• (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
• Direct bank wire transfer
Reservations and Deposits:
• A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation and is non-refundable.
• The balance for the reservation shall be paid 60 days prior to the rental period and is non-refundable.
• A security/damage deposit will be required and be executed by means of a hold on your credit card starting within 48 hours of the day of arrival and be released within 48 hours of departure upon inspection of the unit. The deposit covers any damages to the rental unit, contents and its furnishings caused by vacationers and their guests. Owner may use all or part of the security deposit to repair any damage caused by the vacationers. Should the amount exceed the amount of the deposit, the vacationer remains liable for the balance
• If there is a storm or hurricane refunds will be given only if the State or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane warning area” and or a mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane area of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory “evacuation order” in a Tropical Storm/Hurricane area we will refund: 1-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; 2- any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten the stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; 3- any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during a “Hurricane warning” period. If you need to cancel for any other reason after receipt of your payment(s) as defined under the rent section, your rental fees cannot be refunded unless the unit is re-rented for the same time period. If the vacation rental is re-rented, you will receive monies paid less an administration fee of $100.00.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
• Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
• Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
• Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
• It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
• Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
• Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
• Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.