My place is close to Wurstkuche, Groundwork Coffee Company, Baby Blues BBQ, La Vecchia Cucina, and La Cabana Restaurant. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the neighborhood, the outdoors space, the light, and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
#1) ENJOY YOURSELF! You're in an AMAZING city in a BEAUTIFUL condo!
#2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7) I Have VERY Noise-sensitive neighbors (below me and across from me) so most of my rules are centered around keeping noise levels down. This is because of THEM complaining that I have to write out and enforce these rules.
To keep our place a great place to stay in - I ask that you take your shoes off at the door, you don't smoke indoors, and wipe up after yourself as if you were in your own home - Thank you!
- Please take your shoes off before entering house - no shoes on inside
- Please be mindful of your noise after 10:00pm or before 8:00am
- No parties or loud celebrations
- Set your luggage down SOFTLY (don't slam on floor)
- Stagger your entry when carrying lots of bags/luggage
- No jumping around, running, or hard pounding on the floors
- Be mindful of your noise level / please keep your speaking volume to a minimum in the hallways
- Keep the front door closed, so that conversation doesn't spill out to hallways neighbors.
- Please turn off Lights and A/C when leaving house
- Take off your bed sheets, and place with towels in hamper upon your exit
- NO Smoking or smokers allowed.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 59 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, World :) I'm a photographer & business consultant with both east and west coast roots. I love creating solutions within business, fitness, philanthropy, food, entertainment, self-development, leadership, reading, and meeting new people. My interests are vast and varied. We will more than likely have something in common. :) My favorite place I've ever been to is Australia and hope to go back again in the near future.
As a person - I'm trustworthy, honest, and friendly. You can count on me to follow through on what I say I'm going to do and communicate openly. I'm all about creating a balance of freedom and something that works for everyone I host. Look forward to meeting you and building a beautiful friendship!