Newly renovated two bedroom home within walking distance of the best of the historic center of Ubud. Nestled within the traditional village, the colonial Dutch style bungalow is set in a beautiful courtyard garden. Wooden floors in the bedrooms and beautiful antique design features throughout. Surprisingly quiet and peaceful- great way to experience the real Ubud.
Central yet secluded colonial-style bungalow in an enclosed courtyard highlighted by tropical gardens. Spacious, generous living space in the main building with a separate, vaulted light filled kitchen, dining room and lounge. Evocative of an earlier era.
Each bedroom has a iron four poster bed with quality king mattresses, sheets and are enclosed in mosquito nets. The bathrooms have marble tiles with marble sink tops, and generous shower stalls. The bedrooms have AC, but the rest of the house is naturally cooled by the breezes through the big double windows that also let in lots of natural light. The house has touches of Balinese and Indonesian craftsmanship throughout and its design was inspired by Dutch colonial architecture.
The whole house is available for the guests, including a wonderful light and breeze filled living room; a fully equipped open kitchen and two wonderful big bedrooms with attached bathrooms. There's a off road parking space available.
Общение с гостями
We are more than happy to help with suggestions during your stay. We provide a book with our picks for things to do, see, buy and eat around Ubud in the house, but we are ready to suggest other activities and places depending on your needs. Ask us if you are interested in Balinese ceremonies or cultural events! Dayu's husband is a driver who has some great itineraries to show you the best of Bali.
Другие важные подробности
This is a great opportunity to experience life in a traditional Balinese village. Expect to see local families going about their daily lives starting early in the morning and the sounds of dogs, chickens, motorbikes and kids playing. The area can be very busy during the day but once dusk falls so does the level of activity. No rice field views but a five minute walk will have you in the middle of them.
Jalan Tegal Sari No 9A, Ubud
1. As the house is located in the middle of Ubud village, we ask guests to please consider the neighbours if coming home late at night.
2. Smoking is allowed only in the courtyard- please use the ashtray provided to dispose of butts.
3. Maximum of 4 guests.
4. Please allow us access to the house’s courtyard, as we come in periodically to water the plants and to bring offerings to the house shrine – we will do our best to not disturb our guests.
5. Please don't give our cell phone/mobile numbers to third parties eg drivers, tour companies, tour guides unless you are with them on your journey to the house. Of course if you would like to get them to confirm your estimated time of arrival to our house, please go ahead, but giving our numbers to drivers you have booked for tours etc is stressful for everyone. We have received phone calls in the past, even at 3 am, from drivers and tour companies who want to confirm the tours guests have booked the next day - it stresses us, the drivers and our guests out :-) Perhaps consider getting a local SIM while you are here to make it easy on everyone, or using Messaging app/iMessage so you can communicate directly with tour companies you might have engaged.
6. Finally, a few words about your arrival - if your flight arrives after 7pm, we ask you to book our driver to get to the house as you will arrive at the house +3 hrs after you land and our driver will be able to let you into the house.
У этого хозяина 81 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I grew up in Ubud, Bali, and look forward to helping people experience the 'real' Ubud the locals know and love. I am a hospitality graduate and works in a 5 star Ubud resort.