Rick Shelton Rentals is your premier vocation rental in Nashville, TN. If you truly want the “Nashville” experience, check out this convenient, clean, comfortable, and spacious home away from home. Conveniently located near the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills Mall, downtown Nashville (Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Music City Center), vibrant east Nashville, Music Row, and minutes from the Nashville International Airport (BNA).
1. Any persons in the apartment are the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Non-observance of this rule may result in loss of the deposit.
3. Absolutely no glitter. Non-observance of this rule will result in the loss of the deposit.
4. Stains, including make up, on sheets and bath linens may result in additional cleaning fees or replacement costs.
5. The Metropolitan Government of Davidson County (Nashville) requires short term rental hosts to collect a hotel occupancy tax AND sales tax from short term renters. The total amount of those taxes is 15.25% of rental cost (not including deposit or AirBNB fees) PLUS $2.50 per night. This is collected when you check in. Please note that this tax is NOT INCLUDED in you payment to AirBNB.
All I ever wanted to do since I was a kid was to sing a song and the only place I ever wanted to live was Nashville, TN. My childhood hopes were realized, upon graduating from college, when I moved to Music City on New Years Eve 1998 to sing with a touring group. As my career progressed, I spent a few years at a radio network before finding my passion in 2003 as a music publisher. I’m grateful to have served an industry I love with more than 3000 recordings, nearly 50 #1s, numerous BMI awards and several Dove awards.
My schedule keeps me busy but I make time to enjoy my friends at any one of the spectacular local restaurants. Relationships are the foundation of an exceptional life. To relax, I cook a couple times a week. (Blue Apron is terrific!) I especially enjoy traveling and always have a trip in the works. Listening to music while leisurely driving is my favorite pass time.
I'm currently Vice President of a music company and I’ve enjoyed living on Joyce Lane since 2014.