My place is close to LA LIVE, Downtown LA, & KoreaTown, You’ll love the Luxurious Decor, the kitchen, open concept living space, the coziness, Private Patio and of course Location . Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This is a stylish and newly furnished 2 bedroom apartment on the first floor in a very up and coming neighborhood experiencing the early stages of Gentrification.
Located in between Downtown and Koreatown it is the ideal location if you are visiting and would like to explore the different upcoming sides of Los Angeles.
Each bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed with ample space to storing your belongings.
The unit comes with one allocated parking space in an outdoor open garage so you do not have to have to stress about finding street parking. You can also easily catch a reasonable price uber anywhere in the city.
The kitchen is fully equipped including oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, cooking utensils, and more.
I rent out the entire unit, so you will have the place to yourself in complete privacy. You have full access to the apartment, kitchen, living space, all amenities and communal areas.
Общение с гостями
Slim to none or I can be here to answer any questions you may have, and help you check-in and check-out. I'll be nearby if you need anything I am available via phone or text between 8:30am to 10pm.
Другие важные подробности
Understanding The Pricing:
- You will see the price of individual nights by clicking on the listing's "Calendar".
- AirBnB also charges Guests a Service Fee (between 6%-12% of the total depending on the size of the booking) and charges Hosts a separate 3% Service Fee.
- No shoes in the houses. Remove all shoes prior to entering the unit.
-No Loud Music
- Respect my neighbors
- No partying in the apartment at any time
- Please turn lights, AC, fans off when not in use and whenever leaving the apartment.
- Security deposit will be held if any of the House Rules are not followed.